My Assassin is F'd up.

Jeffroaffrosamri

Aside from the fact that my deception assassin is far weaker than other stealth classed, why the hell doesnt my tumult work. It doesnt work on players or gold elites. Fix that crap please. Also my Maul is way to finicky to be used effectively in pvp. I mean its glitchy, it winds up like its gonna go then just doesnt. Its like a stupid cast that gets interupted. I gotta be perfect still, have them stunned, and wait till it finishes its animation before it comes off.. Fix that crap. Whats up with my crappy stealth too, its like every one can see coming. Does it really matter if i can be standing on top of them without being see. Fix that crap. I got more to complain about, but thats plenty for you to work on for now. Fix that crap.

Lol this is my favorite forum thread yet, this shows why people "hate" assassins, because you don't take the damn time to read anything and just want to faceroll! THIS ISNT WOW! I'm glad for 0 facerolling!

yeah, sadly to be a great game the masses win! They crappy players cry so much till everything is given to them eventually. :(

Aside from the fact that my deception assassin is far weaker than other stealth classed, why the hell doesnt my tumult work. It doesnt work on players or gold elites. Fix that crap please. Also my Maul is way to finicky to be used effectively in pvp. I mean its glitchy, it winds up like its gonna go then just doesnt. Its like a stupid cast that gets interupted. I gotta be perfect still, have them stunned, and wait till it finishes its animation before it comes off.. Fix that crap. Whats up with my crappy stealth too, its like every one can see coming. Does it really matter if i can be standing on top of them without being see. Fix that crap. I got more to complain about, but thats plenty for you to work on for now. Fix that crap.

Please reroll so we don't have to hear all this wall of text of whining.

Aside from the fact that you are retarded, you are bad at playing an Assassin.

Also, I've been reading a lot of complain on Maul and all I can say is that either it is an intermitent bug that only a few people get (probably due to latency issues or something) or the god's of MMO have blessed me with the ability to use a simple skill such as Maul. To simplify : Maul is NOT that hard to use and is IS effective unless you are A) Retarded B) Actually having game bug issues.

As for stealth, if you are retarded enough to pass by everyone really close without Blackout then you really shoudn't be playing an Assassin...You shoudn't be PvP'ing at all for that matter.

Honestly, the only crap that needs fixed is your crappy skills and crappy manner on how to regard issues that you are having/have with the game. Fix that crap.

PS : As to everyone who is not the OP, I sincerely apologize for my not well mannered reply, but I am really tired of vising the forums and not seeing one constructive post about us Assassins.