The ''HOW OLD ARE YOU'' Unofficial Thread - Let us know who you are!

djalexa

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asking in a poll is better and why does this question pop up so much?

55 male currently in. S.E. Ga. USA

I like long walks in abandoned ruins with my Daedric sword in my right hand and a fire ball in my left...

V^^^^V

I am Female and Fifty (and I can't believe I just typed that out loud!) My BF is 39 and we are both waiting (im)patiently to get into the game! ** fingers crossed for the next Wave **

:-)

Almost forgot: We live in Yorktown, Virginia

Edited by xrotorgirl

I am Female and Fifty (and I can't believe I just typed that out loud!) My BF is 39 and we are both waiting (im)patiently to get into the game! ** fingers crossed for the next Wave **

:-)

Almost forgot: We live in Yorktown, Virginia

No, you couldn't be more than 29 ;)

It takes a brave woman to admit her age.

I'm gonna wander back in here to chat since I didn't get my EGA....again.

/wrists

don't do that..... I have mine, but I can't play, so we're in the same boat.....sorta.

Hence why I am busy hovering in the forums too right now. Waiting for responses to work applications to come in. :(

I don't think I'd want an entire community to know I'm an unemployed 40 year old dude waiting for a Star Wars game to come out >.>

Well, if you live in or around Sactown, the chances of that are pretty high, despite what some people keep saying about the recession being over, it's not. I know lots of 40+ people who are out of work still (though they probably aren't waiting for this game to launch).

Well, if you live in or around Sactown, the chances of that are pretty high, despite what some people keep saying about the recession being over, it's not. I know lots of 40+ people who are out of work still (though they probably aren't waiting for this game to launch).

Yeah my countys unemployment rate is like 15 percent. I was just jabbing at the usual fan boy image, you know, sweaty dude in his mom's basement....

I don't think I'd want an entire community to know I'm an unemployed 40 year old dude waiting for a Star Wars game to come out >.>

I don't care, I'm a 33 yr old unemployed dude waiting for the game to come out. But I'm also waiting to go back to school in January, after 15 years of working for The Man. *shrug*