The ''HOW OLD ARE YOU'' Unofficial Thread - Let us know who you are!

djalexa

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*high five* Need more SoCal people :)

*High five* I'm in Fontana. Salutations.

29, Male, Southern California, United States.

And no for the folks in the rest of the country I've never been in a movie, but one of my best friends has... so... your stereotypes are only half right.

52 yrs old :rolleyes:... Grandfather of 5, son already teaching oldest grandson video games. ;)

from ...Kansas, USA

good to see older gamers here..:p...makes me not feel so bad....lol

been playing mmo's since Ever Quest, way before Luclin, did beta for EQ, EQII, Linage II, Rift, WOW, AoC, Warhammer, AION, Champions Online, LotR, SWG, RFOnline, CoH /CoV, SWTOR, and a few that are no longer available.

for me out of all these over the yrs..the best beta was SWTOR....

Still waiting for invite....but I expected it to be awhile so no biggie, but am totally anxious awaiting my turn....:eek:

Edited by Cougaren

*High five* I'm in Fontana. Salutations.

29, Male, Southern California, United States.

And no for the folks in the rest of the country I've never been in a movie, but one of my best friends has... so... your stereotypes are only half right.

Eighteen; female; Santa Monica, California, USA reporting for duty.

Natural-born acting talent is like a prerequisite to being born in California, you know.

Eighteen; female; Santa Monica, California, USA reporting for duty.

Natural-born acting talent is like a prerequisite to being born in California, you know.

Glad to have you, koopette. *salute*

And lol, but of course, naturally. I think people just see how attractive we Californians are and assume we're all movie stars /smug.

Also on a serious note does this forum have any place where you can check to see if people have responded to posts of yours, or a place that alerts you to that end?

Edited by Ghengis_John

Also on a serious note does this forum have any place where you can check to see if people have responded to posts of yours, or a place that alerts you to that end?
I have no idea, good sir. I know there's a thread subscription doohickey as is the norm with forums like these, but I'm not sure about specific replies.

M

New Orleans

anyone else from louisiana? looked through post didnt see any maybe i missed. maybe thats a sign saying i should get out of this hell hole lol.

I used to live there in 8th grade got out went back after divorce at 38 and asked myself how can anyone live here and I left

New tourist slogan for Colorado--

Colorado--here there be dragons!

LMFAO, yeah we have like 5 Castles in the mountain regions... We could totally pull it off and just tell the tourists that its hibernation season for the dragons. Suit people up in Plate-Mail and send them into the half caved-in Mine shafts that are disguised as "Dwemer Ruins".

Ghengis...there is a place ...in My account, forum preferances, twords the bottom I think is a place U can check to be notified, just chose the manor you want to be notified

I have no idea, good sir. I know there's a thread subscription doohickey as is the norm with forums like these, but I'm not sure about specific replies.

Ah I meant to mine specifically. I'll try this out. A lot of forums will give you an alert then you log in that you have a response to a post you made or you've been quoted in such and such thread. You follow the link and it takes you to the response. Makes it very easy to carry on a conversation regardless of time or crowding. But thanks for the info both of you.

EDIT: Yeah it's telling me about every reply in this thread. nurts.

Edited by Ghengis_John