Nightmare is indeed a Nightmare (bugs)

Eternity Vault. I feel like playing Beta game right now.

Annihilator respawned after dying, then after 20 seconds died on its own, almost no loot.

Gharj - killed him, no loot - just 1 Willpower mod, 1 schematic, then he respawned again, so we tried to kill him, and we did... but this time no loot, and he respawned yet again after that.

I dont think we should even continue, I dont want to waste my whole evening to test your game. get your crap together...

Edited by Yakito

yea found out yesterday killing first boss ev nightmare 8 man he dropped 1 schematic and 3 commendations... was very pissed this game is way buggy and i have a filling alot of people are mad not just me im guessing march update will be the game breaker for alot of people

Can someone clarify something for me? As far as we can tell, when the loot doesn't bug, it drops the same exact items in the same exact amount. For example, hard mode seems to drop 2 Rakata pieces in 8 man. But when we killed annihilation droid on 8 man nightmare mode, it still only dropped 2 Rakata pieces. Is this the intended design or just buggy?

Can someone clarify something for me? As far as we can tell, when the loot doesn't bug, it drops the same exact items in the same exact amount. For example, hard mode seems to drop 2 Rakata pieces in 8 man. But when we killed annihilation droid on 8 man nightmare mode, it still only dropped 2 Rakata pieces. Is this the intended design or just buggy?

You got lucky on hardmode.

Hards can drop Columni and Rakata

Nightmare strictly drops Rakata (Well should)

We have had columni drop from nightmare, we have had non-rakata drop from nightmare, but we have also been lucky and have had some encounters not bug at all.

If it is working, you should receive the same amount of loot per-boss in 8 and 16-man, regardless.

You got lucky on hardmode.

Hards can drop Columni and Rakata

Nightmare strictly drops Rakata (Well should)

We have had columni drop from nightmare, we have had non-rakata drop from nightmare, but we have also been lucky and have had some encounters not bug at all.

If it is working, you should receive the same amount of loot per-boss in 8 and 16-man, regardless.

Sorry to say, this really is NOT the case. It's not a chance at all. The drops consistently drop the same types of items each week on hard mode. We've done hard mode raids 5 weeks running and keep track of all our loot. The same things drop every single week on 8 man hard for each boss (and in the same quantity). 2 pieces of Rakata and 2 pieces of 136 gear (either Columi or Exotech). You always get 2 pieces of Rakata on hard mode and you always get 2 "welfare" loots.

My question is, why is it the same loot ratios per item level on Nightmare? This has to be either a bug or poor design.

Edited by DarkhorseForLife