thank you moderators

thecodont

as an owner/administrator of a discussion forum i know all too well how much work it is to keep a forum like this clean and on topic...and how much grief people will give you for doing your job.

i am shocked at some of the stuff i see posted her only to see it disappear very quickly. that shows me that you have a crew working diligently to keep it professional.

thanks!!

as an owner/administrator of a discussion forum i know all too well how much work it is to keep a forum like this clean and on topic...and how much grief people will give you for doing your job.

i am shocked at some of the stuff i see posted her only to see it disappear very quickly. that shows me that you have a crew working diligently to keep it professional.

thanks!!

+1 :jawa_cool:

I think BioWare employees need to see more threads like this. I'm sure it would be a nice reprieve from all of the negative threads out there.

+1 :jawa_cool:

I think BioWare employees need to see more threads like this. I'm sure it would be a nice reprieve from all of the negative threads out there.

ditto....noone deserves verbal abuse for doing their job

the game is brand new and all i see is grief out there. jeez...priorities people.

I was watching a documentary called "guns, germs and steel" and it concludes with what life is like in Zambia today. good lord...if people only knew how good they have it here