Character Transfering

Adanus

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so there is 13 pages full of YEAS to transfer... but no GM/ADMIN replay...

My reason for transfer is that the population of Republic players on server Trayus Academy is realy LOW, but we have a standard population on the whole server, so there is like 5 Imps per 1 Republic player. I do not minde the odds but its nearly impossible to get anyone to Heroics or flashpoitns....

WAKE UP BW AND PREPARE TRANSFER!!

I am all for this! I have an alt on a server I got to 25 to play with some friends that are now way too high not to mention not on when I am on. I would love to be able to bring him to my main server since I do not have the drive to make the same guy on my main server and play through all those levels again.

/signed

Since this game is about the story , that would be lame to do the same one over and over because when you had to choose a server among the list , and you've choosen the wrong one , no luck it was heavy while in the early game acess and after it , it went light or you failed at chosing the same as your friend , no luck too he like pvp but went into a PVP-RP server ... :jawa_frown:

We all want it , give us the character transfer , it'll make happy customers :jawa_biggrin:

Edited by dark-jehts

/sign me up as well.. or server merge or whatever, (though some good server merge points (yay and nay) were made in a different forum thread)

level 50 and 40 on a dead server. Tried rerolling republic on a more populated server. Republic fleet has 4x as many people at any given time of the day than my old empire server.

Unfortunately.. i prefer Empire and dont feel like leveling AGAIN just so i can enjoy the game.

Would rather spend the time doing something else.

Had planned on splitting my time between this and Diablo 3, not sure now that will be necessary.

Let's not let this thread die out, been several days since anyone has posted.

I am here to renew its attention on the first page.

COME ON BIOWARE, instead of fixing all these BS pvp problems, fix a real problem, server underpopulation!!!

Server transfers would be nice - I wouldnt mind them.

However, I can understand why it is taking Bioware a long time to release.

Its not a simple matter of copy from table 1 to table 2 in a database.

There are alot of things that would be impacted by Server transfers, that Bioware would need to account for.

eg- Legacy System - Your characters are linked by Family name within a server.

If you leave the server, do you lose your legacy on that toon?

All of these things need to be coded, and tested, and accounted for.

But im sure they will get it all figured out eventually.

i would love to leave the one sever that i have my highest toon on i joined this server to play with friends and not they are too busy to group with me so i want to take this toon to a server that i am having a lot of fun on! so please swtor bring the character transfer on so that we who are suffering can be healed.