Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

world first 10k crit?

CharlesConover

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Except not in the slightest. Unless you have screenshots of Ops/Scoundrels doing a 10k crit?

Ops/Scoundrels can do far more then 10k damage in the time it takes a rage marauder to do10k damage if they have the same gear/relics/potions. It doesn't matter what the highest "crit" is, but you know, keep grasping.

first off thats a fantastic picture and done in good quality touche to the guy running fraps in that quality. secondly not only is he buffed from all his own buffs he is fully buffed with expertise buff from the pvp vendor and biochem buff and the in game damage buff which adds like an additional 15% on top of all that.

so between just the expertise buff he has up for like 12 seconds and the in game pickup buff he is getting an extra 30% in expertise on top of his biochem buff that he probably has set to power. that hit cant happen all the time thats like a once in a good lucky while hit.

granted yes thats alot more than any op/scou i have seen but they cannot hit that hard all the time or even half the time.

Who cares what he has to do to get a 10k crit. Point is he got one. Nerf the class. I had to eat one because of the same stupid logic.

Yeah commandos are getting the hard nerf next. Two abilities need to be nerfed with commandos. The self healing needs at least a 3 or 5 minute cooldown and grav round needs the armor reduction only stackable by 2 not five as well as having a cooldown. Having two abilities nerfed hard would not be unreasonable considering scoundrels were hard nerfed in two of their higher tier abilities. Next we nerf sages and all the classes should be fair at that point.

Only speaking for myself here, but I love my role as a tank in PvP. I keep my healers and teammates alive and still dish out good DPS. Protectiing over 100k dmg and not dieing just never gets old.

and never getting one mvp vote for your efforts am i right? oh just me? ok.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.