2 major things that are bugging me.....

sttichthejedi

1st and foremost. its too easy to level imperial characters. i have a jedi shadow, sith sorcerer and a BH Mercenary. i was finished both imperial starting planets, and second planets in less time than my jedi took to finish tython. dunno if thats cause the tython map is huge in comparison to hutta and korriban or what, but it does present a serious imbalance

2nd, and this by far is annoying me the most. general channel on the imperial fleet. why is it everytime i go to do a flashpoint, i dont get the chance to look for a group because there is a group of 2 dozen immature morons insulting each other and raising holy hell? ive managed 2 flashpoints on my sith sorcerer, and the rest ive given up, because the continual flamewars that are going on are seriously irritating me. i havent seen half of the same problem on the republic fleet, so why does it seem that all the a******es have chosen imperial characters?

thats not to say that all imperial characters have a******es behind their keyboards, but it certainly appears that way. especially on the luka sene server.

is it like this on other servers as well, or am i just the unfortunate git who chose the wrong server?

1st and foremost. its too easy to level imperial characters. i have a jedi shadow, sith sorcerer and a BH Mercenary. i was finished both imperial starting planets, and second planets in less time than my jedi took to finish tython. dunno if thats cause the tython map is huge in comparison to hutta and korriban or what, but it does present a serious imbalance

2nd, and this by far is annoying me the most. general channel on the imperial fleet. why is it everytime i go to do a flashpoint, i dont get the chance to look for a group because there is a group of 2 dozen immature morons insulting each other and raising holy hell? ive managed 2 flashpoints on my sith sorcerer, and the rest ive given up, because the continual flamewars that are going on are seriously irritating me. i havent seen half of the same problem on the republic fleet, so why does it seem that all the a******es have chosen imperial characters?

thats not to say that all imperial characters have a******es behind their keyboards, but it certainly appears that way. especially on the luka sene server.

is it like this on other servers as well, or am i just the unfortunate git who chose the wrong server?

So you are annoyed because people behave like idiots? Im afraid that it is almost an unwritten rule that you have to be an idiot to play Mmo's. It's a disease you know

So you are annoyed because people behave like idiots? Im afraid that it is almost an unwritten rule that you have to be an idiot to play Mmo's. It's a disease you know

firstly, lol. you have a pretty good point there. but no, not annoyed at people behaving like idiots. i have a child, and have to tolerate that regularly. but when trying to do group missions, and i cant get a group together cause the idiots have hijacked the general channel to the point of people closing it for the duration? that annoys me.

firstly, lol. you have a pretty good point there. but no, not annoyed at people behaving like idiots. i have a child, and have to tolerate that regularly. but when trying to do group missions, and i cant get a group together cause the idiots have hijacked the general channel to the point of people closing it for the duration? that annoys me.

wait wait hold up

you meant

people are generally chatting in the general chat channel?

HOLY ****!@ Sound the alarms.

Technically, you're invading them with your lfg spam.

Perhaps if there was a lfg channel..

I'm going to have to disagree.

The number of quests, on the Imperial side is slightly less. I have yet to worry about being under-leveled, on my JK Sentinal. On my Marauder, I was always 1-2 levels below the next planet. This is doing just solo quests, mind you.

Join a guild, do FP's with your guild, then do FP hm's with your guild, then do ops with your guild and then hm ops with your guild..

Problem solved..

As for you leveling issue? Too fast? I just can't help but freaking laugh at this. If you're trying to rush through content you can hit 50 in 2-3days played time. If you are just moving through the content at a normal pace it takes 6-8days played time.

So 2-3 days played time = 48-72 total hours played

So 6-8 days played time = 144-192 total hours played

By contrast in WoW and having 35 more levels, you can level cap in 6-7days. So the leveling in this game is just fine the way it is.

im not rushing through anything. in fact, im taking my time. im not trying to hit level cap in record time either, it was a mere observation. dont pick fault at me for making an observation.

i agree, a LFG channel/tool would really help, and yes, i probably should do stuff with a guild.

chatting on general chat, to my understanding, does not involve arguing, raging, and calling each other "immature wow players" and "stupid f*****g morons" and othe such things. chatting normally implied a friendly atmosphere, not a hostile one. i guess if thats what you guys consider normal, ill just avoid the imperial fleet and any flashpoints as much as i possibly can, because id rather log into my game to play the game, not sit and rage at noobs asking questions, or watch elitist prats voice their "expert" opinion on what everyone should do with any and every aspect of the game.

im not rushing through anything. in fact, im taking my time. im not trying to hit level cap in record time either, it was a mere observation. dont pick fault at me for making an observation.

i agree, a LFG channel/tool would really help, and yes, i probably should do stuff with a guild.

chatting on general chat, to my understanding, does not involve arguing, raging, and calling each other "immature wow players" and "stupid f*****g morons" and othe such things. chatting normally implied a friendly atmosphere, not a hostile one. i guess if thats what you guys consider normal, ill just avoid the imperial fleet and any flashpoints as much as i possibly can, because id rather log into my game to play the game, not sit and rage at noobs asking questions, or watch elitist prats voice their "expert" opinion on what everyone should do with any and every aspect of the game.

They very well may be immature, you are the one however having a hissy fit over not being the most important person using the channel.

(sugar coat it all you want, its the truth)

Plus everything you just stated counts as forum posting so it must be viable general chat subject matter.