Last wave Friday will we all be in?

Shimy

If they continue doing the waves as there are, then yes. It appears that everyone will be in by Friday.

So glad they finally let us know their plans, the forums have become a much better place now that people are in the loop.

If they continue doing the waves as there are, then yes. It appears that everyone will be in by Friday.

So glad they finally let us know their plans, the forums have become a much better place now that people are in the loop.

I'm enjoying the nerdrage. :cool:

I probably won't get in until Friday ( I hope I get in Friday)... I wasn't planning on buying it until I played the betas! Now I'm completely sold. Since I'm so late to the party, I'll probably be one of the last in. Can't wait though!

This is copied directly from the developer tracker....

A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

You'll see more servers coming online tomorrow, and almost certainly there will be some queuing. That was always expected. As a reminder, our plan here is to maintain healthy server populations post launch, and during the excitement of launch that will mean queues. That said, we'll be working hard to keep those queues reasonable.

We'll check back in tomorrow with another update.

Judging by this, it would appear that maybe by late Friday, everyone will be playing.

Friday as opposed to tuesday sounds like a fair trade off.

I don mean to be the negative nancy here but what a terrible way to release a game.

Everyone sit in a nice single file line n wait your turn even tho everyone paid the same.

Edited by ssluigipk