Don't start undermanned WZ-Dont pull me into a losing WZ

Archaegeo

I am not one of those guys who gets yanked into a losing WZ and just leaves, I dont even leave if it is obvious my (PUG) team has no clue.

But it is extremely frustrating to either be:

Yanked into a warzone already in progress, down numbers or score.

Entered into a warzone where you start down numbers.

Even down 1 person, it will be challenging, down 2, even skill both sides, its a lost game due to how well things balance out.

It is seldom you see anyone win 1 vs 2 or 3 unless the 2 or 3 are just incompetant.

1v1 in this game is often about who gets the jump on who and whether cooldowns are up.

I am not one of those guys who gets yanked into a losing WZ and just leaves, I dont even leave if it is obvious my (PUG) team has no clue.

But it is extremely frustrating to either be:

Yanked into a warzone already in progress, down numbers or score.

Entered into a warzone where you start down numbers.

Even down 1 person, it will be challenging, down 2, even skill both sides, its a lost game due to how well things balance out.

It is seldom you see anyone win 1 vs 2 or 3 unless the 2 or 3 are just incompetant.

1v1 in this game is often about who gets the jump on who and whether cooldowns are up.

agreed

BioWare cannot do much to avoid 12 vs. 6 games (for example).

It's the people who queue causing this, by going AFK and not accepting, or just not accepting or declining the Warzone. And the next person in queue doing the same.

They could increase the time before the battle starts, to give new people the time to join when that happens, but that can make the wait extremely boring for those who are the first ones to join.

Edited by Viikuna