So Everyone will be Inquisitor?

Neeseek

I notice the huge trend of everyone wanting to roll this class, like I see tons of forum posts saying this on various sites.

Heck, I wanted too also, now I'm debating it, I don't want them to turn out like "DK's"

How are Bounty Hunters or Soldiers?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm stuck between Trooper and Sith Warrior. I ran both in beta and both were equally fun.

Heck, I'd probably say that about any character I ran in beta. Guess I'm glad I have only two to choose from right now.

Bounty Hunters sound good, too.

Hope I can make the decision by the time I get access.

heck yeah force choke, lightning bolts, and sabers. Plus they are the conventional healer for sith. Personally I'm going for an underplayed class even if it's out of my comfort zone. The zerg classes get standardized too fast :( Edited by Cyphione

I blame Revan (the novel, not the character). Sure, Revan and Scourge weren't Inquisitors, but most of the really cool moments in the book involved one.

That said, I was an Inquisitor in Beta and am starting to lean toward Consular or Warrior.

I really don't expect any class to achieve overwhelming numbers in the long term.

Can you guys summarise the classes for me please? Who is the most desirable class atm? For guilds, raids, dungeons etc?

There is no most desirable class. If there was this game would already be a failure. SI's can DPS/tank/heal depending on what AC you choose. AC choice is permanent. If you go assasin you can stealth, tank and melee DPS. If you go sorcerer you can caster DPS and heal.

I notice the huge trend of everyone wanting to roll this class, like I see tons of forum posts saying this on various sites.

Heck, I wanted too also, now I'm debating it, I don't want them to turn out like "DK's"

All good imo. The melee tank classes imo aren't very good yet at certain game activities.

You have to tell us what advanced class you want.

That I think matters more than class at this point. Some advanced classes aren't as strong from my experience.

I'm Inquisitor, too. The only solace is that this is a "story driven" MMO, so it's not as if class majority makes much difference outside of PVP. I hear you though, I'll need to check out a counter for the Inquisitor and roll that for PVP. :cool: Edited by The_Zephy

It really doesnt matter what class you or anyone else rolls. What matters is how good you and others are at the given class. Sure, there were alot of DKs in WoW, but how many were actually good at the class?

Inquisitor? Eventually but I rolled a JC ....... well a shadow and sage playing both intermittently who are at level 12 as well as and IA at 11. Trooper will be next.

I will pay with them tonight at some point. Taking a little break since playing all day yesterday. Well not all day most of the day with intermittent breaks.

Inquisitor? Eventually but I rolled a JC ....... well a shadow and sage playing both intermittently who are at level 12 as well as and IA at 11. Trooper will be next.

I will pay with them tonight at some point. Taking a little break since playing all day yesterday. Well not all day most of the day with intermittent breaks.

Did you try BH. I thought story was really good stopped at 10 though to not spoil myself in beta.