I don't have any complaints about WZ PvP (in terms of classes)

Taramriel

I'm rank 51, I have the 10% expertise, I grinded tons for the champion gear like thousands of other players did (and thousands more and currently doing).

I lose some fights. I win some. Both aren't disproportionately unequal. We should all expect to lose sometimes. If I won NOTHING then I would question why not, I would think I was a bad player entirely.

I have a server with more Imperials and less Republic. Since the patch I cannot get WZs as much as before, but hey, better than beating on some low levels as many would argue.

I just don't see the whole class imbalance thing people here are complaining about. I see posts where the OP is frothing at the mouth like some rabid mutt.

I'm not the perfect player, but I still have my moments where I play very well. Likewise I get out-played by classes of all sorts.

Juggernauts kill me. Marauders kill me. Sorcerers kill me. Scoundrels kill me. Assassins kill me. Heck everyone kills me, even in 1v1! And yes, playing so many matches, and doing those Ilum pvp armament dailies, I have had plenty of 1v1s.

I realise the vast majority of the people on the PvP forum are a small majority of disgruntely players by-and-large.

I suppose the point of this post is a hope that you might explore reasons other than mechanical imbalance as to why you're not performing as well as you might.

FLAME ON! :rolleyes:

I suppose the point of this post is a hope that you might explore reasons other than mechanical imbalance as to why you're not performing as well as you might.

FLAME ON! :rolleyes:

Pretty much what I think everytime I see someone complaining about class balance. Saying your class is bad is an easy cop-out. A lot of egos won't accept that they might not be as good at the game as they thought. Even the 'best' players can improve.

Pretty much what I think everytime I see someone complaining about class balance. Saying your class is bad is an easy cop-out. A lot of egos won't accept that they might not be as good at the game as they thought. Even the 'best' players can improve.

Agreed. I think a lot of the threads calling for nerfs are caused by negative psychogical orders of the user. I think Bioware did a great job in class balance.

Well said OP.

I agree 100%

That's not to say Bioware shouldn't "tweak" certain classes, but the excessive QQ I see on these forums is a bit out of hand.

Some (most) people just need to suck it up and learn to get better.

You can always get better.

It's also time for people to accept the Rock—Paper—Scissors design of this game.

I get 1-5 fps on Ilum (went there to check if it was as bad as I had been told...and it was).

I play a sniper and unless I play a lethality spec, I am crippled by the amazingly broken crouch/cover lag. I can sit there, spamming my buttons like crazy or not...doesn't matter...and my char will do absolutely nothing. Not one thing. It will just sit there and..smell the bullets, I don't know.

I have played quite a lot of mmos by now and Swtor has, without any comparison, the worst PvP I've ever encountered. Now, before you think I only played Hello Kitty Online (which probably has better PvP than Swtor) I want to mention that I have played daoc, war, ao, ga, aoc, wow, rift...ehum...swg for a short while...probably some I forgot.

Mythic actually made all the same mistakes they made in WAR in Swtor as well. It's just SO bad. Laggy, buggy...fail much?

Granted, as lethality I can actually attack people (I don't need cover/crouch there) but it's a dot-based pos build that is just horrible.

No, I am glad I cancelled. If they make cover work, fine, I might pay for the game again...but GW2 and Planetside 2 are otw, and I doubt they will lag in 8vs8 fights.

Juggernauts kill me

I stopped reading here. Your obviously a newb, and your opinion does not matter!

I kid...i kid:D.

I agree the classes are very balanced for a new game. Probably the most balanced I've ever seen on launch.

People complaining about gear imbalance in WZ is partly true, but people also use it as a crutch a bit too much. I know I've been guilty myself of just assumming that guy must have been better geared than me. Makes me sleep better:p.

The biggest problem is still the ability lag/delay. It still has a ways to go even after yesterdays patch...

I stopped reading here. Your obviously a newb, and your opinion does not matter!

I kid...i kid:D.

I agree the classes are very balanced for a new game. Probably the most balanced I've ever seen on launch.

People complaining about gear imbalance in WZ is partly true, but people also use it as a crutch a bit too much. I know I've been guilty myself of just assumming that guy must have been better geared than me. Makes me sleep better:p.

The biggest problem is still the ability lag/delay. It still has a ways to go even after yesterdays patch...

Yes merely a month old and TOR seems quite fantastic class wise! I know the mirroring is not an exact match, but its damn better than what I saw in WoW even 6 years into the game and WAR!

So yes, you're right, there are other issues ongoing, but classwise, AMAZING WORK!