Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Targetting?

Draksen

Hi there

I have difficulties to keep focus on the same target, or to target an enemy all together: when I press TAB it doesnt seem to work all the time.

Am I doing something wrong? I've tried all the different settings (target closest, focus target and so on) but none of them gave me good results. :eek:

(compared to other mmo pvp in which I've been)

The major problem with targeting is that you really don't have much confirmation on what target you have selected, unless you can spot the Triangle or read the Character portrait in the lower right.

The need to have a better way to know who you have targeted. There are times that I think that I have one person targeted, but come to find out I am force leaping in the wrong direction.

It would be nice if you could only display first names (similar to EQ /show 1 ), and have them blink/change colors when you target them. Some fools have names that are like 3-4 inches long.

Even worst for me am colourblind and the red nameplates just blend so i end up attacking the highest ranking enemy all the time = me battered :D

I wish there was an option to lock the target reticule center screen like a FPS game. Aim the camera at your target and click to select it. Tab is unreliable and using the cursor to click on a target disables camera control. Edited by MorgonKara

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.