Beginners Guide to Juggernaut Tanking by Phottek

Phottek

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question. Looking at the priorities it shows Smash. Do I want to use that even when ST tanking or only for AoE?

It is a good ST ability if you have it talented through Quake and Decimate, giving you an extra 5% avoidance against boss swings, as well as a decent amount of damage/threat.

Not tanking operations...I'm not finding a place to fit in Savage Kick or Pommel Strike. I just don't seem to have the opportunities to use them very often, so they've found their way into more ignored quickbars.

Anyone have any advice on when I should be looking to use them?

Not tanking operations...I'm not finding a place to fit in Savage Kick or Pommel Strike. I just don't seem to have the opportunities to use them very often, so they've found their way into more ignored quickbars.

Anyone have any advice on when I should be looking to use them?

I've also not found a use for these on Raid Bosses since we can't stun or daze them. I'm going to be removing those abilities from my main quickbars. Even when fighting trash in Operations, I'm finding myself using my other high priority abilites often enough where these don't have a place in my main bar.

Just out of curiosity, in Talent Build 1 (single target threat build), what was your reasoning for taking 2/2 Thrown Gauntlet over 2/2 Dreadnaught? The 6% strength increase would be a fairly substantial threat increase over the course of a boss fight.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.