Set bonuses and PvP

Barakus

Currently I have nearly a full set of Champion Eliminator and a full set of Columi. While I know expertise is the key stat you are looking for in PvP, the 2-piece set bonus of Columi (PvE gear) gives +15% crit chance to grav round. This seems way better than the 4 piece bonus from Champion (+15% crit on HiB) since I use Grav round much more frequently.

So is it worth it to keep two pieces of Columi on while PvPing or am I losing too much expertise in the process? Thanks.

Currently I have nearly a full set of Champion Eliminator and a full set of Columi. While I know expertise is the key stat you are looking for in PvP, the 2-piece set bonus of Columi (PvE gear) gives +15% crit chance to grav round. This seems way better than the 4 piece bonus from Champion (+15% crit on HiB) since I use Grav round much more frequently.

So is it worth it to keep two pieces of Columi on while PvPing or am I losing too much expertise in the process? Thanks.

I have seen a lot of people doing exactly that. 2 piece Columi and then the rest Champion gear. It seems good, but until we have combat logs it will be difficult to say what is better.