A good portion of my stuns don't work/ halfway work in PvP ?

Edogg

Hey guys, I was just wondering what was the deal with a number of my abilities not working the way the tooltip says. Master strike and blade storm do not stun at all, while Oppurtune and the other stun requirement strike don't work at all.

I think this is pretty unfair, considering I am constantly fighting people with at least 2 or 3 stuns while my only stun is stasis, which requires me to channel. Do you think this is fair?

yea i posted about all that. Our biggest damage stuff doesn't function in pvp. Makes it really hard in some ways.

I not heard whether this is "Working as intended" or its something that will be fixed later down the road.

Right now its a real pain in the ***

Thats awesome. So our stun does not work and the odds of finding someone who is not bunny hopping around long enough to get a master strike off on them is few and far between as well.

I would really love to have a trip attack like the TKA did in SWG. Unarmed lunge with spitting rawl and down for the count.

BTW when did all the bunny hopping crap start coming about? Was it FPS games that started this?

Thats awesome. So our stun does not work and the odds of finding someone who is not bunny hopping around long enough to get a master strike off on them is few and far between as well.

I would really love to have a trip attack like the TKA did in SWG. Unarmed lunge with spitting rawl and down for the count.

BTW when did all the bunny hopping crap start coming about? Was it FPS games that started this?

Bunny hopping doesn't work in SWTOR. From what I can tell there is 'jump delay' which makes anyone that does this move slower.

Also, you'd be surprised at how often you can get master strike to hit. Common practice is to let the first 2 'ticks' do its thing since those are pretty quick. Then move to cancel your animation and continue attacking like usual. But even the third hit(which is usually the biggest number i think) will hit more often than not. So many times have I seen the person take the first two hits of master strike, run away(or in a circle around me) only to come back right in my 4 meter range(in order to hit me) and eat the 3rd hit of master strike.

I dont use it a lot, but I like to use it at the end of my burst rotation when I have no focus left. . .or to just finish an opponent when they're low and I have no focus.

The general rule of thumb is that if an ability says anything along the lines of working on certain enemy types then it will not effect players in PvP. For instance, blade storm will still do damage in PvP but you will not get the stun.

But AFAIK, Oppurtune strike and the other stun-activated strike do not have a requirement on the tooltip, yet they don't activate at all in PvP.

But AFAIK, Oppurtune strike and the other stun-activated strike do not have a requirement on the tooltip, yet they don't activate at all in PvP.

Their damage is clearly listed based on enemy type.

The rule is simple, if the skill does not work on an Elite (gold) mob, it will not work in PvP either.

Edited by RamzaBehoulve