The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Love the story lines. Grats Bioware!

JeffleighB

Congratulations to Bioware for making a game that has some great story lines.

For me, this game is like following an interactive movie.

The dialog and scriptwriting I think has been really well done, and I really have a laugh at the different answers to the dialog - which of course I have heard countless times from kiddies I know!

We all know the "so" that comes back when someone can not think of an appropriate response.

Sure, many of us have been playing other mmos like WOW and have raced thro and levelled to max level as fast as we can to raid.

I can see there are a lot of people who are still intent on doing that - and that's fine.

Also there are those that PVP too and perhaps they are dissatisfied.

But me and my friends are really having fun in this game, and strangely without lag and almost no bugs (no more than wow anyway!)

Again - keep the fun coming!

The dialog and scriptwriting I think has been really well done, and I really have a laugh at the different answers to the dialog - which of course I have heard countless times from kiddies I know!

We all know the "so" that comes back when someone can not think of an appropriate response.

Sure, many of us have been playing other mmos like WOW and have raced thro and levelled to max level as fast as we can to raid.

I can see there are a lot of people who are still intent on doing that - and that's fine.

But me and my friends are really having fun in this game, and strangely without lag and almost no bugs (no more than wow anyway!)

Yes, and that's what everyone has always known. Bioware is known for Story. They should have stuck with that, cause they made a crap MMO. They got the RP down, they failed at the M, the other M, the O, and the G.

It's the best leveling in any game ever, and then typical boring end game. But they will remain profitable and that's all they ever wanted. I know they honestly never thought they would ever reach WOW popularity, and will end up at Rift popularity but that's still going to be profitable.

Hell even UO is still running after all these years and is profitable.

while i haven't followed any single story line to 50 yet i would have to say that the story of my main (Consular, 41 presently) is not very compelling to me. if i were a person who watched television, i would question how this show or movie got beyond the pilot episode, if it was shot on a low budget by a do it yourself crew, or something of that nature.

tl;dr: bioware has gone to the well one too many times with the kotor legacy (revan, rakatan, etc.):jawa_confused:

Edited by Pheroras

Love the story, love the endgame. gonna be here for years!

First MMO i've played where i actually care about my character.