<Cali Killed Nox> world first Unyielding title!

Now its like "OMG he said my name, I hate him"

I've honestly never seen so many people who say they are hardcore who aren't in my life. People who keyboard turn, pull extra mobs in rooms because they aren't paying attention, leaving mid raid to go eat.

When did all this become acceptable.

/endsoapbox

I cancelled my sub. I just recently got an opportunity to go play with Blood Legion in WoW, and I've decided to take it.

Fare thee well OPW. Good luck in the future of TOR. And hopefully everyone gets the excitement they've been waiting for!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What ever happened to the good ol days when someone did something stupid and when they got yelled at they shut up and fixed it.

What up with everyone having feelings all of a sudden. Casuals.

People like when I yell at them /healerrage Asking to be healed is also something we will yell at you for in addition to standing in fire. Sometimes I feel bad for the dps in my guild.

Now its like "OMG he said my name, I hate him"

I've honestly never seen so many people who say they are hardcore who aren't in my life. People who keyboard turn, pull extra mobs in rooms because they aren't paying attention, leaving mid raid to go eat.

When did all this become acceptable.

/endsoapbox

I cancelled my sub. I just recently got an opportunity to go play with Blood Legion in WoW, and I've decided to take it.

Fare thee well OPW. Good luck in the future of TOR. And hopefully everyone gets the excitement they've been waiting for!

It starts with the definition of hardcore, and whether or not people lie about their experience. Some derps think that because they fought to keep the #2 spot on the server, or even top on the server - that actually means something. I don't know how many times I've said it while we discuss apps/trials/whatever in this game, it's a different level of play. Call it skill, patience, no-life, whatever you want to call it - there are just people who are better than most, simple as that.

When a new game like this comes out, if you're not forming a guild with people who you have personally played with in the past, you're taking the chance the guild is a pile of **** as a whole. Take a look at Nox Imperius, the GM was a legit *********** retard, but we didn't know this until after we started raiding. After a night of lulz, he disbanded the guild, and we took our skill to the 8 man format where we're having a good time playing together and downing "nightmare" content. It's looking good that we'll be doing 16s by next week, let's just hope BW can actually put out good content so we don't have to form CKN in Pandaland.

It starts with the definition of hardcore, and whether or not people lie about their experience. Some derps think that because they fought to keep the #2 spot on the server, or even top on the server - that actually means something. I don't know how many times I've said it while we discuss apps/trials/whatever in this game, it's a different level of play. Call it skill, patience, no-life, whatever you want to call it - there are just people who are better than most, simple as that.

When a new game like this comes out, if you're not forming a guild with people who you have personally played with in the past, you're taking the chance the guild is a pile of **** as a whole. Take a look at Nox Imperius, the GM was a legit *********** retard, but we didn't know this until after we started raiding. After a night of lulz, he disbanded the guild, and we took our skill to the 8 man format where we're having a good time playing together and downing "nightmare" content. It's looking good that we'll be doing 16s by next week, let's just hope BW can actually put out good content so we don't have to form CKN in Pandaland.

Oi. I'll see you in mists of pandaria :)

Èxi, horde shaman, illidan.

Yes, i have an alt character, because someone made me move to Garona and they had my name there. Don't judge me.

Edited by Artacks

Oi. I'll see you in mists of pandaria :)

Èxi, horde shaman, illidan.

Yes, i have an alt character, because someone made me move to Garona and they had my name there. Don't judge me.

I too, am judging you for the alt character.

And for not coming to play with us. Jerk.

WHY does nox contiunally judge me for my misfortunate. You haters.

I just dont want to reroll, its so boringgggg. I will however, provide entertainment, and cyber for all.

Plus, did you see that stupid 16 man full clear list they have going around. Its ridiculous. I'm a goblin now, not a panda :(

Edited by Artacks

WHY does nox contiunally judge me for my misfortunate. You haters.

I just dont want to reroll, its so boringgggg. I will however, provide entertainment, and cyber for all.

Plus, did you see that stupid 16 man full clear list they have going around. Its ridiculous. I'm a goblin now, not a panda :(

its stupid, and we need to be on top of it. And we will be once new 16m content comes out.

Also you should level like this sorc we have, we accepted him on saturday, and hes already level 40.

I might be able to get someone to level with you, a friend of mine might reroll merc on our server.

What 16man full clear list?

Reset night EV cleared in 68mins, KP cleared in 93mins on 16man "nightmare"

Still got 2 hours of normal raid time remaining but oops no content left.

Yea the amount of time it takes to kill everything is pretty rediculous, even in wow it would take you at least 6-7 hours to clear all the heroic 25mans so that was normally 2 nights for my guild, i'd rather that then the 2.5 hours of stuff we have to do now.

Also - why is this thread not dead yet?

its stupid, and we need to be on top of it. And we will be once new 16m content comes out.

Also you should level like this sorc we have, we accepted him on saturday, and hes already level 40.

I might be able to get someone to level with you, a friend of mine might reroll merc on our server.

Arnold will be more than happy to cyber with you on mumble while you level

Yea the amount of time it takes to kill everything is pretty rediculous, even in wow it would take you at least 6-7 hours to clear all the heroic 25mans so that was normally 2 nights for my guild, i'd rather that then the 2.5 hours of stuff we have to do now.

Also - why is this thread not dead yet?

We took 4 hours this week, what the hell? This content too hard.

This thread isnt dead because this is still relevant.