<Cali Killed Nox> world first Unyielding title!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if there was any sense of raiding community outside of us, ND, millenium, condemned and 1PW.. you'd know he isnt lying.

You guys are so good you made nerf dialogue quit...

lol....

World First rage?

Edited by Artacks

All of these e-peens about 16 man being the "shizzle" makes me laugh. Ok, so you managed to recruit people enough for 16 mans - which is still a laughable number seen from a historic perspective - good for you, here's a "the patient" title for you.

The fact that 8 and 16 man aren't properly balanced atm is one thing, it will be fixed eventually. But the simple fact that you got more people does not make it "the ****".

So stop throwing e-peens around and enjoy the game.

Children can't read, /le sigh.

Kicked our schedule down to match the content and the community attitude which is mostly people fibbing about clears and trolling epeeners.

Wait a second, weren't you the guys trolling everyone else's progression thread saying they weren't legit, and then claimed US First bonethrasher...

Now you are complaining about epeen?

No wonder you guys quit, the onset of dementia developed too quickly. I suggest a diet of acidic fruits and lots of water and motrin.

LOOK WHAT YOU DID NOX! You guys ruin everything. Stupid pandas.

Edited by Artacks

How exactly are we keeping track of who kills what and when?

I play as the main tank for Coral an EU Republic Guild on Freedon Nadd and this evening (26th Jan 2012) we took down Soa(EV) on Nightmare with 16 people.

So is this a server first? A faction first? Are we second? Impossible to know.

Fara.

Wait a second, weren't you the guys trolling everyone else's progression thread saying they weren't legit, and then claimed US First bonethrasher...

Now you are complaining about epeen?

No wonder you guys quit, the onset of dementia developed too quickly. I suggest a diet of acidic fruits and lots of water and motrin.

LOOK WHAT YOU DID NOX! You guys ruin everything. Stupid pandas.

So about those pandas. ._.

If BW doesn't deliver with tier 2 I'll definitely be going back to steal realm first 90 priest, then maybe panda time?!?! COME ON BW GIVE US CONTENT.