If you don't fix faction imbalance

Audigy

At least reward us for playing as the underdogs.

Have valor scale up when we are outnumbered in Ilum - it would be a start.

Just do something to make it worth playing as the horribly outnumbered faction, or I'm going to join the Imp bandwagon. It's hard to find FP and Op groups, it's hard to do Ilum PvP dailies. Can't you see this BioWare?

Edited by Audigy

I know its not really a good answer for those who likes pvp'ing, but stop going to ilum, if no republic players there, empire's one will cry, and they'll certainly fix this. Don't feed them with ur easy dead corpses, this way no more frustration on ur side.

So because there is a faction imbalance, this means you should be Imba? I dont think so.

LOL you mean how faction imbalance made Imps "Imba" because they exploited on the day of 1.1? Every 50 Imp on my server has Battlemaster now. How's that for "imba"?

So because there is a faction imbalance, this means you should be Imba? I dont think so.

That is really not what he said at all. I think it is actually a pretty good idea because there really needs to be something done to even up the factions. Or at least get similar rewards.

The entire valor system doesn't make sense. The very definition of valor is to show great courage in the face of danger.

Why do Imps get so much valor when they have 50 people zerging a 15 man republic group? Should the Republic group not get more valor for standing and fighting?

The entire valor system doesn't make sense. The very definition of valor is to show great courage in the face of danger.

Why do Imps get so much valor when they have 50 people zerging a 15 man republic group? Should the Republic group not get more valor for standing and fighting?

Give the Republic players HK-51

Cardinal rule to MMOs with two factions is to NEVER give one faction something without giving something similiar to the other. The only way to try and sway people to play the other faction is give one faction the COOLER side of the coin. Blizzard giving Alliance Worgens while Horde getting Goblins is a good example. True, goblins are a cool race, but Worgens are cooler.

BW was smart to hold back on alot of races in this game. Races (and classes) are the most powerful card to play when luring players to different factions.

Cardinal rule to MMOs with two factions is to NEVER give one faction something without giving something similiar to the other. The only way to try and sway people to play the other faction is give one faction the COOLER side of the coin. Blizzard giving Alliance Worgens while Horde getting Goblins is a good example. True, goblins are a cool race, but Worgens are cooler.

BW was smart to hold back on alot of races in this game. Races (and classes) are the most powerful card to play when luring players to different factions.

This isn't going to resolve the issue. Two reasons.

1: the races are just skinned humans. No one cares.

2: This population imbalance blows world of warcraft's out of the water. We're talking something like 10 to 1 on some servers. With the illum debacule, those 10 now all have battlemaster gear for free, and bioware isn't going to correct this.

Quite simply, The game is irrevocably damaged by the illum problem and its time to stop paying for it.