annihilation sucks vs geared 50s

Averji

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fully champ geared got my BM ear and 2 implants, annihilation is stupid sorry crush hits for more than any dot annihilate has, slam crits for more than annihilate will ever hit for, rage dump with VS/obliterate you dont lose 1v1's.

Well, I can't top the overall damage charts with Annihilation so far, but I can pretty much eat through anyone solo. Are you stacking Deadly Sabers and Rupture? I mean, I'm sure you are, but just in case.

yessir. I dont see it. Plus in rage spec I feel like almost every class is a joke to fight against I rarely lose 1v1's.

@Caliban_Thule: Pretty often, actually. It happens in Alderaan when you're playing watchdog for your team. It happens in Huttball, when you know you've lost the game, so you switch to farming medals. It happens in Voidstar, when you catch some healer on the side.

As for you, OP, it might just be that your playstyle is better suited to Rage.

@Caliban_Thule: Pretty often, actually. It happens in Alderaan when you're playing watchdog for your team. It happens in Huttball, when you know you've lost the game, so you switch to farming medals. It happens in Voidstar, when you catch some healer on the side.

As for you, OP, it might just be that your playstyle is better suited to Rage.

On my server the republic never move around without at least 2 or 3 of them. Its rare to catch a healer without another healer watching thier back too.

On the contrary. With 300 Expertise, you can pretty much annihilate all non-tank Battlemasters 1 on 1. I personally can't seem to do the same with Rage or Carnage.

I used to be rage and 1v1'd a annihilation mara and got dominated. Granted he was a bit more experienced than me, but I mean he did so much burst and had good inc healz, it was ridiculuous.

I am Anni with only Centurion Wpns (Champ wont drop... valor rank 53) and few champion armor and centurion as well (450 Exp). I usually top the damage done (if I have a healer I already beat 500k dmg and 100k healing).

99% of the time, I will crit more than 2500, usually around 3500 without relics adrenal to a low (medium) armor.

I have not tested Rage yet as I do like the DOTs because as a marauder, your uptime on a target is seriously limited by the freaking CCs everywhere.

FYI: You can get decent AOE dmg from Anni. Battering assault to g et some rage, Deadly Saber and spam Sweeping Slash. This will spread the bleeding to all targets if you are lucky. Fire up berserk and nice.

sorry i have almost 650 expertise and cant do nearly as much damage with annihilation as with rage.

Your prob looking at the end of the match in wz in damage done.

Ofc it is high AOE most of it, i tried Rage and did easy 400k dmg, but it aint that good really, im doing around 300k depends on wz and things, but im pure single target dps, and im owning pretty much everything 1v1.

Annihilation is very good for pvp = good dmg + survivel.

Edited by swHERO

sorry i have almost 650 expertise and cant do nearly as much damage with annihilation as with rage.

Of course it is out of question, that you just underperform with annihilation, because you are bad with it.

If your max hit is 1500 and mine is 3800 (without ANY buffs), although you have the better gear (550 expertise + a couple mod swaps), then the problem lies?

If you like force crush, then go with it, although personally the second I see 4 smash stacks + autocrit I vanish and the smash goes into thin air, but that is me.

Of course it is out of question, that you just underperform with annihilation, because you are bad with it.

If your max hit is 1500 and mine is 3800 (without ANY buffs), although you have the better gear (550 expertise + a couple mod swaps), then the problem lies?

If you like force crush, then go with it, although personally the second I see 4 smash stacks + autocrit I vanish and the smash goes into thin air, but that is me.

Good Rage Marauders will always get Smash to hit you. (the buff lasts 15 seconds) I always do a gcd before I do my smash just to see what the opponent will do.

I also clip my 2nd smash (after Obliterate + Choke) I clip the last tick of choke and spam my smash the damage will hit before any CC or stealth.

So you get one smash off at 12.5% less damage(175 instead of 200), instead of neither. You're still at a disadvantage.

actually 25% less damage, but yes its better than seeing them stealth and then stun you and you can't get your Smash off for any increase damage.

100% damage, with +75% buff instead of +100%.

Marauders don't have stuns, not sure how that got involved, unless you meant against op/sin(in which case your first smash would still land for full damage).

Edited by Sayc

100% damage, with +75% buff instead of +100%.

Marauders don't have stuns, not sure how that got involved, unless you meant against op/sin(in which case your first smash would still land for full damage).

Roar isn't a stun? pretty sure it is in a 1 v 1 situation.