Durge vs Jango

Deathforged

Jango.

It took one of the most power Jedi Masters of the time to bring him down.

I believe he's described as being the greatest bounty hunter ever to exist in the SW universe.

So your saying it makes Jango better because he was killed by a jedi master whereas it took a sun to kill Durge? Moreover Jango doesn't have anything he could use against him.

So your saying it makes Jango better because he was killed by a jedi master whereas it took a sun to kill Durge? Moreover Jango doesn't have anything he could use against him.

Durge got cut in half by Obi... And then Obi-Wan beat him internally.

And then he was defeated and after he was defeated, Anakin sent him into the Sun. So technically he got killed by a young Jedi Knight versus the one of the most powerful jedi of all time(Mace Windu)

On topic: Durge Wins.

Edited by BrandonSM

Durge got cut in half by Obi... And then Obi-Wan beat him internally.

And then he was defeated and after he was defeated, Anakin sent him into the Sun. So technically he got killed by a young Jedi Knight versus the one of the most powerful jedi of all time(Mace Windu)

On topic: Durge Wins.

Ya but Durge just regenerated after being cut in half and then exploding...so it wasn't really beating him temporarily perhaps but not permanent.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Ya but Durge just regenerated after being cut in half and then exploding...so it wasn't really beating him temporarily perhaps but not permanent.

See thats where I see it differently. Beating him doesn't mean killing him. Most of the fights Obi-Wan had, he didn't kill he wounded or severed the opponent until he surrendered.

Jango. He was the greatest bounty hunter of his time. He only died to Windu because his jetpack malfunctioned. And don't forget the fact that he killed SIX jedi at once...with his BARE HANDS.

And thats an accomplishment compared to what Durge has done?

Durge survived for 2 thousand years, fought in several wars and collected a nice large amount of bounties. He killed a Mandalore, fought several jedi himself, fought in the New Sith Wars.

Jango may know battle, but Durge knows war.

Durge survived for 2 thousand years, fought in several wars and collected a nice large amount of bounties. He killed a Mandalore, fought several jedi himself, fought in the New Sith Wars.

Why hasn't Durge's species conquered the Galaxy?

This is not an argument for Jango, but his species DID conquer the galaxy once

Edited by Gantoris_Aym

Because the Gen'Dai are mainly a peaceful race.

Well to the responder of my earlier post, we have no idea how skilled the Mandalore was who Durge killed. Also, wasn't Durge defeated in combat by Grievous?

You forget Fett also collected some nice bounties himself and Durge lived two thousand years because well....his species lifespan is just so high.

Jango is a human?....As for Durge's species not taking over, who knows but this isn't about the species its about Durge and Jango.

I was referring to his specific race Mandalorians.I honestly never understood if they were a race or species that was almost identical to humans.

I was referring to his specific race Mandalorians.I honestly never understood if they were a race or species that was almost identical to humans.

The mandalorians, the real mandalorians are near-species known as the Taung. Jango wasn't a Taung he was just a human who followed the mandalorian way of life.

Because the Gen'Dai are mainly a peaceful race.

Well to the responder of my earlier post, we have no idea how skilled the Mandalore was who Durge killed. Also, wasn't Durge defeated in combat by Grievous?

You forget Fett also collected some nice bounties himself and Durge lived two thousand years because well....his species lifespan is just so high.

He did...but really...Grevious was so stupidly OP in the microseries that I think he could have killed Sidious or Dooku.

He did...but really...Grevious was so stupidly OP in the microseries that I think he could have killed Sidious or Dooku.

Yeah Grievous' skill fluctuated so much. 2002 Clone Wars, he was OP as heck. 2008 Clone Wars, AHSOKA could stand up to him. And finally in Episode III, he was just plain pathetic.

Durge's species is expected to live 4,000 years. So actually he didn't survive.

Ya.....and he survived 2,000 years...thats not 4,000 years.

Anyway, I agree with you aboput Durge beating Jango. But I think you overrate him...

Also, what micro-series was Grevious OP?

I haven't watched the original TCW Cartoon in a while. But I remember this scene

Anyway, I agree with you aboput Durge beating Jango. But I think you overrate him...

Also, what micro-series was Grevious OP?

I haven't watched the original TCW Cartoon in a while. But I remember this scene

What have...nvrm and ya microseries Grevious was OP..take a look at this scene. Sorry but thats a total load of **** right there at what he does.

- starts really at 2:48 Edited by Wolfninjajedi

What have...nvrm and ya microseries Grevious was OP..take a look at this scene. Sorry but thats a total load of **** right there at what he does.

- starts really at 2:48

Actually at what Mace does to Grevious makes perfect sense. Mace has shatterpoint. Which means he knows and can access Grevious's biggest weakness, which is the lungs that he has. Almost everytime he met with Grevious, he attacked the lung system physically injuring Grevious permanently.

Actually at what Mace does to Grevious makes perfect sense. Mace has shatterpoint. Which means he knows and can access Grevious's biggest weakness, which is the lungs that he has. Almost everytime he met with Grevious, he attacked the lung system physically injuring Grevious permanently.

Ya but before that, Grevious was just....wow im actually surprised that Mundi survived that long till backup arrived.