I think it's more a raffle than in order..

VikasBreigh

I have a friend that preordered the game yesterday after being told how many people he knows is joining and he got his early access today. I have been preordered for a while now and am still in limbo with everyone else, has anyone else seen something like this happen?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=16391

Pertinent section:

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

I have a friend that preordered the game yesterday after being told how many people he knows is joining and he got his early access today. I have been preordered for a while now and am still in limbo with everyone else, has anyone else seen something like this happen?

It's the date you put your preorder code in.

Not when you preorder.

your either dumb or you got trolled or both

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.