Two Consulars on the same ship?

Circumventor

My friend and I (both Sages) want to go do Voidstar together. He has already finished it and wants to help me but cannot return to the mission because he already completed it. I am wondering if there is any way if he can ride on my ship and help me with the mission.

Thanks.

Voidstar?

You can't mean Voidstar, that's a warzone.

You're talking about the chapter 1 finale where you face Lord Vivicar?

I don't know if this'll work in your situation, but as a Jedi Knight, I joined my wife's consular on the ship. However, she first had to move her ship to the ship and then I could travel there.

There is an option in Preferences > Social > "Allow same class in class story areas" I think it is. In order for 2 players of the same class to enter the same story area, both need to have that checked. However, when you enter make sure you enter first, so that you have ownership of the instance and your mission updates.

Even though your friend has completed already, there might be a problem there and it takes Bioware a long time to sort out those kinds of issues. Better safe than sorry.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.