Chill Out!!!

Wyte

Wow, after waking up this morning and checking the new forums, (Great job BioWare), I can see that people need to calm down about when they get into early access before they have heart attacks. There has only been two waves so far and yall are complaining that its all a sham and stupid idea. BioWare is trying their best to give us the best launch experience so stop complaining and take into consideration their hard work for us. Think about it, BioWare is putting in long hours to make the best game possible for people they don't really know. They love serving us gamers. Give them a break please. Have patience. Clean the house, wash the dishes, buy your wife/husband something extra for the holidays. Just wait patiently for your email... simple. Stop doggin' on BioWare.

Thanks to all the BioWare employees from the producers/developers to the mail boy.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention that the game doesnt really "Start" until the 20th. This early access is just a bonus that BW is offering. While I am still not in, I am grateful that I will get to play at least a few days early for free. :) Edited by Dezzen

I mean really, This early access, even the 5 days, was a gift. BioWare didn't have to even have pre-orders. Plus, they gave us an extra 2 days to possibly get into the game. But there are those who are complaining. Waaaaahhh!

Coal in the stocking?

Edited by Wyte

I mean really, This early access, even the 5 days, was a gift. BioWare didn't have to even have pre-orders. Plus, they gave us an extra 2 days to possibly get into the game. But there are those who are complaining. Waaaaahhh!

Coal in the stocking?

Well, we gave Bioware the gift of million hours betatestinh so they could make a fine launch and a good game, so ofc we are complaining when we are not in yet. /cry

Unfortunately OP. since you are using the voice of reason most people won't listen to you. I know where your coming from. I was hoping a today EGA for me and my wife, but I honestly didn't expect today... just hoped for today :D... me I'm guessing closer to 4/5 days early.

Not to mention that the game doesnt really "Start" until the 20th. This early access is just a bonus that BW is offering. While I am still not in, I am grateful that I will get to play at least a few days early for free. :)

^ this...i know everyone wants to play.. me included but some people really need to act there age... unless they are really children... then please continue carrying on with the crying and tantrums ... lol

Unfortunately OP. since you are using the voice of reason most people won't listen to you. I know where your coming from. I was hoping a today EGA for me and my wife, but I honestly didn't expect today... just hoped for today :D... me I'm guessing closer to 4/5 days early.

Just think of how impatient the average forum user is and remember that half of them are more impatient than that :D

I get where the OP is coming from and agree. Chillax and wait. We will all be playing soon.

Not to mention that the game doesnt really "Start" until the 20th. This early access is just a bonus that BW is offering. While I am still not in, I am grateful that I will get to play at least a few days early for free. :)

Let's not forget EGA was originally announced as play "up to 5 days early" (Dec.15) and they went and added 2 days sending invites on the 13th so an extra 2 days (for some) is nice and eases the flow for those who may not be in until the 15th or later.

Edited by BloodWolfe