Waves......

vedlinyrim

Anyone know when the next waves will be? I have been sitting for 3 days now and no invite? I am beginning to think that my account is messed up or broken? I don't want to call because of the fear of getting charged for long distance and waiting for customer service for an hour. Anyone got any news I was hopping to get in today but that was a false hope.

1. Anyone got a invite that accidentally got sent to the spam folder?

2. Anyone else having issues setting up account payments?

Just wondering, it would suck to have gotten an invite and missing it or my account is messing up.

Edited by vedlinyrim

Anyone have a blank "Register a product code" thing in the code redemption section?

I have the same problem I believe it will be that way until the 20th then you will have to enter your credit card info and such.

Early release started yesterday so you cannot have waited for 3 days. If you preordered before Oct 2 then you should be in. If you did order early then check your launcher to see if it lets you in.

Thanks I will do that, although there are people that signed up before the 2nd and have not gotten in yet as well.

when did you enter your code? Have you been reading what BW has been saying at all? Nest wave is 8am CST tomorrow. 12.5 hours from now.

I entered my code after Oct 2, but I didn't read any BW, it was a simple question I don't spend much time trolling forums.

firs off a lot of people have not gotten invites, ordered prior to october try to get in otherwise it begins tomorow at 8am

( tomorow at 8am ) - perfect