Crowd controls in this game are JOKE

sebayxc

if you think sorcs doing it to you are bad, clearly you haven't been bent over by a double shadow/assassin or comm/merc double stun combo (double grav rounds has been nicknamed nuclear launch detected in my guild because of that ol starcraft feeling), both classes have far better single target damage and basically identical stuns.

As for resolve, it's the best cc system i've seen yet, it doesn't need to use the archaic immunity timers which are ok in games with very limited skills (see daoc or warhammer), doesn't have the drawbacks of the silly invisible DR system of wow, and creates a system that both the user of CC and the victim if they learn to watch the white bar gets a feel for.

The only thing that needs to be changed about resolve is that the immunity timer shouldn't start ticking until the final cc ends, because as it is right now, you can use an 8s sleep when you know it will max, and by the time it ends, their resolve bar is almost empty allowing the cycle to restart.

Finally a sound opinion, especially the last part about resolve timer start.

And for anyone who believes that there is no need to think about timing CC properly, clearly you have never been frustrated in hutball, when the enemy ball carrier is approaching he finish line and everyone on your team decides to short term stun him, filling his resolve bar immediately, allowing him to pop the cc breaker and walk on.

The CC´s and knockback´s in this game are soooo ****in annoying. It happen´s so often that i get stunned by 2 other player´s and die in that stun without being able to move a finger. Than there are the knockback´s.....the ****in knockback´s that toss me around the map while im tryin to hit some of this bichtes...that fill´s me with so much anger and rage, that i could be the **** Sith MASTER in real life.

Meh, little bit QQ from me, yet i dont think they gonna change something in this system.

RAGE ON!

Edited by Rayzen

So scoundrel/operative kd gives you 100% imunity for ccs ,while 2 sorc holded me down and dmgd me for 10 ****EN SECONDS and then finaly when my healt was about 15% I FINALY GOT FULL RESOLVE or however the name is .IS this a balance ?

Nerf all ccs iff you wanna have pvp in this game becauz current situation is a pure crap.

Maybe you shoud look in other games like warhammer for example ,it had fair cc system ,not everything needs to be picked from wow.Some classes have way too many ccs and some like maurader/sentinel have nothing .

PS. IFF YOU WANT THIS GAME TO LAST MORE THAN 2 MONTHS YOU SHOUD SERIOUSLY START WORKING ON CLASS BALANCES IN PVP ,ADD FEW MORE MAPS ,BECAUZ LETS FACE IT ONCE YOU HIT LVL 50 GAME ENDS ,YEA YEA YOU CAN DO FLASHPOINTS BUT AFTER 20 TIMES IT GETS BORING .ALSO GIVE US SOCIAL SLOTS SO WE CAN CHOOSE LOOK OF ARMORS ,REPUBLIC END GAME ARMORS SUCK HARD COMPARED TO IMPS.

OP is a joke.

Finish high school before you post again. Thanks.

Im sorry but OPs and Scoundrels are the easiest classes to kill. If you cant kill one youre doing it wrong.

Yet everyone crowed for them to be nerfed...hopefully bioware doesnt read the forums and just uses their own data to nerf things

imagine it from the other side of things. - my sorc buddy and i try to take down 1 smuggler with our lightning and sabers and he easily walks away.

its 2 on 1 - you should die. that is balance.

2 DoT-based classes stun a stealth guy for 10 seconds straight, and fail to apply a single DoT?

You fail sorcery. Hard. Forever.