Force Leap Positioning Bug

Smokedalmond

(From the POV of a Sentinel Watchman)

Over the past 3 weeks, I have noticed that my sentinel's Force Leap has a high chance to place me in front of the target with out regards to which angle I Force Leap from

Ex1: While playing in the Voidstar PVP Warzone, I was defending the second set of doors near the bridge area. I Force Leaped at an Inquisitor running towards the pit that the bridges cross. Instead of my Force leap ending at the rear of the inquisitor, it rotated my Sentinel toward the end of the leap animation placing me directly in front of the Inquisitor who promptly knocked my Sentinel off the ledge.

Ex2: 16 Man BoneCrusher. Force Leap would randomly place my Sentinel in front of him, causing me to eat a swipe. Not a game changing issue PVE wise with current content, but it could become a serious issue down the road.

Ex3: While Force Leaping to an opponent in Huttball, your sentinel is rotated to the front of an enemy facing a Fire pit. Consequently, your sentinel is BBQ'd.

Has anyone else noticed this issue?

Edited by Smokedalmond
Added an Example

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.