Hoods with Helmets

DarkAnnihilation

I'm sure this has been mentioned already but I would really like to see hoods be compatible with a lot of the helmets out there. Think Revan with the helmet and hood. Also in the trailers for this game you can clearly see sith warriors wearing a hood over their helmets when they attacked the Jedi temple. Just somthing to think about.

I'm sure this has been mentioned already but I would really like to see hoods be compatible with a lot of the helmets out there. Think Revan with the helmet and hood. Also in the trailers for this game you can clearly see sith warriors wearing a hood over their helmets when they attacked the Jedi temple. Just somthing to think about.

I agree completely, I still don't understand why you cant wear helmets and a hood..

Because Bioware want to make our lifes miserable.hahaha I'm joking. But I think the same way,I hope they add this later, as the toggle hood,and a better mod system,cuz I rly hate the level 50's gear(specially pvp).A cosmetic tab would fix all the trouble but they tried a different system that for me sux, and it is expensive,because u need to pay to remove the damn mod.Anyways lets vote for Hoods and helmets!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It was enabled as late as Q3 or Q4 of last year in beta, my sorcerer had a hood and a helmet on at the same time. Specifically the beta Dark Temple helmet reward (not the same as we get now) and the beta Enemies of Old robe.

I hope its being worked on because there are a ton of helmets that look like junk on thier own (ie the "umpires mask sorc helmet from Hoth on) but would look good under a hood (as seen in Return)