Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Founder Tittle scam ?

kijthae

It's not a scam, they said in the article about Foundry title that it could take up to a week to show up if i remember correctly.

Anyways, a scam? Seriously? :rolleyes:

Its a scam of bioware. Read my post. I have all qualifications. My free game time is passed , I used a gamecard and I havent recieved the email yet that notifies me that I earned tittle.

One week is for after you got the in game item which grants you founder tittle.

Its a scam of bioware. Read my post. I have all qualifications. My free game time is passed , I used a gamecard and I havent recieved the email yet that notifies me that I earned tittle.

Take them to court.

Good Luck

Enjoying my founder title .

P.S. Was told by CSR you have to reach lvl 35.

Edited by itekazzawrrlic

No its not it says flat out it make take up to 7 days for the title to be processed and added to your account. My account resub was last week and I just got mine today.

quoted from the news article

(NOTE: It may take up to 7 days for the “Founder” title to be applied).

so how is it a scam again?

It took about a day for me to get the email. You'll get mail in game that has a consumable which, after using it, gives you the title.

Anyway, the original post does say it can take up to a week to get it, which means a week after you pay for the subscription (by credit or game card). they only started the program a few days ago, so wait a few more before getting upset.

This is why its scam !

I HAVENT RECIEVED MINE !!!

It seems you are able to read, as you are posting on the forums, so I'm not sure what we can say to you that hasn't already been said. I'll try repeating what has already been said, multiple times in multiple places.

It may take up to 7 days before your account is flagged as "Founder".

Just because you haven't received it yet does not mean it's a scam.

actuallu i talked to a GM on saturerday. It can take up to 1 week to receive the ingame email . I know the way it reads it sounds liek they meant 1 week after you receive the email. However, the gm assured me that was not the case. Now i did receive my email today while i was logged igname. Once i logged out then back in the token was in my ingame mail