The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

You said it was coming soon after launch..

Wakow

I sir challenge my ship droid versus your ship droid. We shall watch them SLAP FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Challenge ACCEPTED!

We shall film this battle of the droids and make a movie out of it.

We shall call it! REAL STEEL 2: STEALING STEEL

Dual spec always forced people to play 2 roles, while they dont want to do this. So I definately dont want to see it in Tor.

But I dont mind if people could safe their tree´s, so that they dont need to fill out the tree each time. But the wow system I definately dont want here, it did more bad than good.

Somebody obviously only reads the title and makes random posts about what they think is being discussed. Try reading the original post. This isn't a discussion on whether or not it's going to be implemented. This thread isn't here for your opinion on whether or not dual specializing ruins a game. Save that crap for the right thread.

To the OP: I really hope they consider it for their next major patch release. The game will be 3 months old by then. That should be more than enough time to implement something they've wanted in the game since well before launch.

I'LL PAY THE CURRENT CREDIT COST TO RESPEC.

I just want a way to save specs/hotbars/gear so I don't have to redo all of them every time I want to change roles. I'll even be OK with having to go back to the fleet to do it.

Somebody obviously only reads the title and makes random posts about what they think is being discussed. Try reading the original post. This isn't a discussion on whether or not it's going to be implemented. This thread isn't here for your opinion on whether or not dual specializing ruins a game. Save that crap for the right thread.

To the OP: I really hope they consider it for their next major patch release. The game will be 3 months old by then. That should be more than enough time to implement something they've wanted in the game since well before launch.

really wish i could find the quote from the devs from like april where they said IF it would be in it would be after launch and that it was a pretty low priority on their list because they want choices to matter.

Aww crap. Your right!

Pandas... that will resurrect SWTOR (it is already dead apparently)

No you have it wall wrong, Bioware needs to release a new expansion to compete with Pandaria, it will be called......

Endor, The last stand of the Ewoks.

Travel to Endor and explore the rich ancient history of the mystical Ewoks, learn to be a club master or rock mage.

Play the new race, the Ewoks.

Entertain yourself with the all new Pazaak Monsters card game, where you can collect 100s of Pazaak monster cards and trade them with other players, then duel them in Pazaak Monster Arenas.

Endor; The last stand of the Ewoks will be available Dec. 22 2012 (After we survive the cataclysm) 12-22-2012. Pre-order now and receive a digital foil holo Pazaak Monsters card with your purchase.

Edited by Voiicu