You said it was coming soon after launch..

Wakow

When do we get our dual speccing. Before the flame rolls in Bioware said long before launch of the game that Dual Speccing is coming and there is a need for it. The cost for it gets way to high way to fast. Put a cd on it IDC. Though making me pay most of my credits every time I want to pvp flash point or solo is annoying.

There is no debate here about why we should have it or not, once again bioware said long ago that it was coming after release. Read the Q+A

When do we get our dual speccing. Before the flame rolls in Bioware said long before launch of the game that Dual Speccing is coming and there is a need for it. The cost for it gets way to high way to fast. Put a cd on it IDC. Though making me pay most of my credits every time I want to pvp flash point or solo is annoying.

Currently, we can re-spec all we want at this time as it just costs credits. Though, if you don't re-spec for 7 days then the cost is nothing. I don't think the problem people have is with it costing credits. People want to re-spec for free. Which, IMO is just being selfish.

I re-spec every week. I typically plan my week ahead of time on what I am going to be doing the next. Either I spec and plan to be a healer or I plan to be a DD so that someone else can heal and learn the trade. It's worked out incredibly well for me using this method and it doesn't cost a credit.

Yes, they said it was coming. But there are more important issues that can be dealt with before adding new content that can cause more issues. Especially when the main issue people have with re-spec is the cost.

I don't care about the credit costs, it's just a pain in the *** to have to redo all the skills again and re-arrange hotbars etc. Besides, theres nearly nothing to spend credits on at level 50 besides repair costs & resocketing mods.

Being able to save a build would be awesome. WTB dual spec asap.

If everything that you want was included at launch, what would the whiners whine about? The lack of stuff to whine about?

There's always something to whine about :p I feel that dual spec is a necessary feature with so many classes being hybrids though.

Dual spec always forced people to play 2 roles, while they dont want to do this. So I definately dont want to see it in Tor.

But I dont mind if people could safe their tree´s, so that they dont need to fill out the tree each time. But the wow system I definately dont want here, it did more bad than good.

Dual spec always forced people to play 2 roles, while they dont want to do this. So I definately dont want to see it in Tor.

But I dont mind if people could safe their tree´s, so that they dont need to fill out the tree each time. But the wow system I definately dont want here, it did more bad than good.

Dual specs doesn't force you to do anything. If you don't want to heal or tank, then nobody can force you to do it. The fact that you bow to peer pressure is not a valid reason for excluding dual specs.

Currently, we can re-spec all we want at this time as it just costs credits. Though, if you don't re-spec for 7 days then the cost is nothing. I don't think the problem people have is with it costing credits. People want to re-spec for free. Which, IMO is just being selfish.

I re-spec every week. I typically plan my week ahead of time on what I am going to be doing the next. Either I spec and plan to be a healer or I plan to be a DD so that someone else can heal and learn the trade. It's worked out incredibly well for me using this method and it doesn't cost a credit.

Yes, they said it was coming. But there are more important issues that can be dealt with before adding new content that can cause more issues. Especially when the main issue people have with re-spec is the cost.

Its not so much about the cost or that you have to see a vendor to change spec. Its just so handy to have double spec because your hotbars will save with the spec so you dont have to setup skills all over again. Atleast thats my biggers annoyance with the system. A featrue to save a spec & setup at the skill vendor or some other implentation of double spec is needed imo.

Hope its coming and I agree that there are bigger issues...but the cost is not the biggest issue with respeccing! imo

Where is your logic.?????...

Hmmm Bioware adding dual speccing now omg wow,,....... hey Bioware dev guy why are you pulling a gun out????? What no you can't make me tank!!!!

bam bam

my legs my legs fine ok ok I will roll a tank also.

NO! dual spec is last priority!

This game needs a pet battle system (not companion)!

It will not be better than WoW playing catch up! It needs to release a vanity pet battle system before mists of pandaria or it wont stand a chance!

It will not be better than WoW playing catch up! It needs to release a vanity pet battle system before mists of pandaria or it wont stand a chance!

It already has pet wedding and cybering system, it already surpassed wow's pokemon ambitions, fanboi.

It's a way of forcing other players to play roles which they don't want to. Healer, etc.

It's also a way for people who want to play as healers at endgame and in group play but not level as healers (because that would suck, solo) to be able to do both.

It's also a way to reduce the replayability of your brand new MMO by circumventing the need for players to roll more than one character to fulfill multiple roles.

There is no debate here about why we should have it or not, once again bioware said long ago that it was coming after release. Read the Q+A

They said lots of things would be coming soon and we're still waiting so what's new?

I sir challenge my ship droid versus your ship droid. We shall watch them SLAP FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.