Solution to long queues

RonanRain

I understand that putting 50's with lowbies is not fun for lowbies, or for the 50 that is with lowbies vs a group of 50's.

SO BW separates them and bam 1 hour queues kill pvp at level 50.

This is all because of expertise. I am not saying remove expertise or the concept of progression.

SOLUTION: allow level 50 players to toggle expertise on or off. If it is off they can queue with lowbies until the sever pop catches up and there are enough 50's to reduce queue time. Then they can toggle it back on and play 50 only matches.

I understand that putting 50's with lowbies is not fun for lowbies, or for the 50 that is with lowbies vs a group of 50's.

This is all because of expertise. I am not saying remove expertise or the concept of progression.

SOLUTION: allow level 50 players to toggle expertise on or off. If it is off they can queue with lowbies until the sever pop catches up and there are enough 50's to reduce queue time. Then they can toggle it back on and play 50 only matches.

Where do I sign?

PerfectCircle

X__________________

NvM found it.

Bolster would have to put people at stats capable of fighting a Battlemaster geared player otherwise it will just result in whining and the whole thing being a waste.

Except now there is no point in leveling or end game at all. MMO is MMO

This is a horrid suggestion in it's entirety.

Allow cross server PVP, problem solved.

Next?