Do you miss......

Lankybrit

Hi,

If you came over from WoW, there are some noticeable differences in SWTOR, and I just wanted to highlight a couple of WoW features that aren't here in SWTOR, and see if you miss them.

Achievements, and Glyphs.

I personally don't miss them at all. I guess that Achievements could be something else for end-game players, but I certainly don't see it being necessary. Also, not customizing your skill tree with glyphs seems like a welcome relief.

How about you?

Cheers.

The glyph system in WoW sucked. 90% of the glyphs were garbage, so everyone used the same ones that lowered cooldowns or increased healing/dps. Slightly more complex cookie cutter.

I was never an achievement seeker, but it was a good strategy to offer people an alternate draw for their time and characters. I knew a lot of non-raiders that went after the non-raid achievements almost obsessively.

Edited by ToliverGrey

I get the feeling of wanting something in a previous game you played. I just wished people realized that WoW wasn't the only one to have them. Plenty of MMOs have put in stuff that other MMOs do not have. It's easier to accept new games lacking certain 'features' that other games had, when you have more than one game to base your experiences on.