Is 25 the magic level?

Razyr

I dinged 25 on my Sith marauder last night, after almost giving the class up. Suddenly, vast groups of mobs were dying before my double bladed onslaught of terror... unlike before, where a single Strong class mob would cause all sorts of grief.

I finally feel like the class is balanced at 25... anyone else experience something similar?

25 isn't anything special for the Marauder really. Around then I started feeling like the class was *starting* to take an upward turn. But I would say that the class is a lot better by about the mid 30s, and it's downright awesome by the mid 40s. It's pretty much the definition of a late bloomer. I mean, if you just look at the skills we get between 38-50, that's where so much of the good stuff actually comes. With the exception of having no effect on droids, Intimidating Roar is practically a game changer for PvE at level 42. 6 seconds free from being attacked by any of the mobs in a pull while you burn the first one really makes a difference. But you really don't need it. As long as you are of the appropriate level for the content, you should really be able to take on anything. Late bloomer.

I dinged 25 on my Sith marauder last night, after almost giving the class up. Suddenly, vast groups of mobs were dying before my double bladed onslaught of terror... unlike before, where a single Strong class mob would cause all sorts of grief.

I finally feel like the class is balanced at 25... anyone else experience something similar?

you get that feeling again at lvl 40