Stuck in PVP que for 4 hours....Twice!

Rooks

So yeah cross server PVP brackets, like the original poster suggested.

Maybe when Bioware realizes at this current point they have lost half their subscribers and now have about the same amount as Rift, maybe they start improving the game seriously.

zuh? where do you get your numbers from....CITATION PLEASE

It was fine before the 1.1 patch. There were warzones popping every minute. Now there is ZERO. I hope this game fails badly so maybe Bioware will understand *** they did wrong.

Sounds like you spilled your bowl of cheerios and cant get out of your high chair...

I canceled my sub over a week ago, I just like trolling the forums re-stating the obvious. BioWare is clueless so we have to keep saying the same thing over and over until it gets through those thick skulls.

Seriously, does nobody that works for them play MMO's? Could they not see this PvP wasteland coming after they bracketed it without also raising the available players pool?

you do know you cant post to these forums unless you are a paying subscriber....so your logic fails at this point. nice try though, have a copy of our home game.

I canceled my sub over a week ago, I just like trolling the forums re-stating the obvious. BioWare is clueless so we have to keep saying the same thing over and over until it gets through those thick skulls.

Seriously, does nobody that works for them play MMO's? Could they not see this PvP wasteland coming after they bracketed it without also raising the available players pool?

I'm still trying to figure out how it's Bioware's fault for players making a choice at the Faction Selection Screen.

You can blame the lack of this or the lack of that, but at the end of the day, people made a choice ... blame the players, not the game designer.

Common sense has escaped our youth today ... and it's quite disheartening.

Yeah unfortunately you don't have many options... I'm on Vulknar Highway and the 50 bracket is awesome, short waits, frequent games.

I think Bioware needs to consolidate the low pop servers (they opened with too many tbh). That will help. I would rather them do that first before cross server.

Consolidation is a great idea....dunno why everyone acts like it is a pr nightmare....OH NO THE BIG MAGAZINES WILL SAY SOMETHING bah. Server consolidation solves just about every problem brought up here, for multiple people. And reduces BW's cost ceiling all at the same time.

Im making it my mission to pirate the hell out of every release EA does in the future ;)

I was planning on buying Mass Effect 3 but its not going to happen now.

If they waste my time and money Ill do the same to them.

*snerk* bad troll is bad, you have that kind of vendetta against a company from one game that made a "mistake'? I put mistake in quotes because it is working find on actually populated servers, not Bioware or EA's fault you rolled on a server with a bunch of quitters.

I was worried about this when I heard the fix was to seperate 50s out. I had a lot of fun PvP pre 50. Since 50, well I'm deciding on an alt class or cancelling.

The real issue was the massive bonuses the Gear and +Expertise provided 50s against lower levels. This was EASILY fixable without the segmentation by checking who the target was that you were hitting and modifying the bonuses down against lower level targets.

I personally enjoyed playing against 50s, it was great to see what the endgame on these classes looked like and I learned to counter and play against the full skill set. Now I'm just thrown to the wolves once I hit 50 and that's a problem.

Lastly, this wouldn't have become an issue if there was any kind of matchmaking code in the queues at all.

Skew with a math formula:

- Pair up the Premade groups vs. Premade. Random vs. Random

- Total level of Team A vs. total level of Team B

- Class bonuses variable example, Team A has a healer so this goes into the matchmaking "level"

Etc. etc.

Really simple industry standard systems they just overlooked?

Edited by Mercbenz

Bioware listened to the QQ without actually thinking through the changes they made. Blame the lowbies who cried nonstop on these forums for weeks...

This. On the RP Servers, especially Shien, the Q's are horrible. It has killed pvp on our realm so bad. When we get into q's its against one or two reps..Its..painful.

Seriously, they should have checked the amount of 50's on each realm before applying this. They really should revoke it. People are crying now that there are lvl 49's and they need their own brackets now in pvp..Like..really? Pretty soon if bioware keeps listening to the whiney brats who cant actually pvp all pvp will be dead. Hell, it already is on some realms. They need to fix this asap. Revoke the lvl 50 brackets on realms that have a lack of 50's, like the RP realms, and postpone it for another month or two until people catch up.(Shien, for example) - Bebop AkA Gabranth