when does watchmen become good?

FryChikN

when do you get more than 1 "burn effect"? i looked at skills that i cant get yet and i dont even remember seeing any new ones at all(im lvl 15 right now)... am i missing something?

Overload Saber is very rewarding. There are talents you need to spec in to increase crit chance and crit damage for burn effects. The healing talent is great as well. The difficulty of Watchmen is maintaining the burn effects. It becomes great in PvP when you can get Watchman which reduces the cd of Pacify and Force Kick.

Overload Saber is very rewarding. There are talents you need to spec in to increase crit chance and crit damage for burn effects. The healing talent is great as well. The difficulty of Watchmen is maintaining the burn effects. It becomes great in PvP when you can get Watchman which reduces the cd of Pacify and Force Kick.

well my problem was pretty much just to do with in the 2nd tier theres 5 points worth of burn talents but i have ONE burn ability and it has 15 sec cd :/

well my problem was pretty much just to do with in the 2nd tier theres 5 points worth of burn talents but i have ONE burn ability and it has 15 sec cd :/

I could have answered your question better...sorry. Watchman gets better at level 20 when you get OS. Until then just be patient. Mobs are still weak enough at your level that your current abilities and cauterize do enough damage.

ah forgot to ask this also :p

what probably goes best with sentinel for companion? im thinking tank? but right now i am using kira just cus lol.

Doc - the healer - is probably the best companion. You'll get him after completing Balmora (upper 30s to 40).

T7 fills a good role for a Sentinel, although I've seen people say he begins to lose step when you get to higher levels.

Kira is DPS and so are you as Sentinel, so really she's one of the less good fits. However, I use her all the time mainly for story purposes.

ah forgot to ask this also :p

what probably goes best with sentinel for companion? im thinking tank? but right now i am using kira just cus lol.

I used Kira for the romancing option and because our combined dps just shredded everything. I was watchman specced at the time so the heals helped a lot.

Then I switched to focus spec at lvl 50, nothing like AOE crit hitting mobs for 3.5k. Makes a number of flashpoints easier, especially with all the trash some have. Spamming my AOE attack on voidstar near the door is pretty entertaining as well, make a lot of friends on the imperial side that way.