A new respect for the Story-line

Lankybrit

Hi,

I just finished the Czerka missions on Tatooine last night. Heck, this isn't even part of the Class mission line, and it was just Epic.

I won't exactly say what was epic about it, because I don't want to spoil it for others, but just to say it had some different mechanics than other missions to date, and some epic storytelling. I wonder what other Epic story-lines are out there that I haven't even got to yet.

This game just gets better and better the more I play it.

Cheers.

Hi,

I just finished the Czerka missions on Tatooine last night. Heck, this isn't even part of the Class mission line, and it was just Epic.

I won't exactly say what was epic about it, because I don't want to spoil it for others, but just to say it had some different mechanics than other missions to date, and some epic storytelling. I wonder what other Epic story-lines are out there that I haven't even got to yet.

Cheers.

Agreed. Unfortunately it's one of the few epic planet quest-chains in the game. Why every world didn't feature a dramatic story like that one is beyond me.

Agreed. Unfortunately it's one of the few epic planet quest-chains in the game. Why every world didn't feature a dramatic story like that one is beyond me.

^

I wouldn't say tatooine was "epic", but it was good.

After this, the stories get kinda... eh imo. Alderaan I barely even remember.

lol i remember that chain! I had like 10 mins left before i wanted to go to bed and i was like oh ill go run this quest real quick.... the last one where u go into that deeeep cave.... an hour later i finnally get to bed, but its epicness was worth it.

I found quite a few quest chains like this when I leveled my Bounty Hunter. What has surprised me is the variation I'm experiencing with the Sith Warrior. I've discovered some great variations by choosing different dialog responses to some NPC's, things that completely change how the story plays out.

With all the "choice doesn't matter" threads we've seen on this forum the last few weeks, I have to say those posters were flat out wrong. Choice matters alot during these dialogs.

Fun times.

Hi,

Cheers.

Yeah that's a great mission.

I particularly like the SIS representative's and the accountant's voice-acting, they're both great actors and they play off each other really well (don't know if they actually did the lines aware of each others' lines or not, but it certainly feels like they did :) ).

Yeah definitely a thumbs up to that quest, one of the best.