Ilum as a Sentinel

wqlky

What do you think about ilum pvp area as a sentinel.

Can you really do your quests easily or just leech the range group where is near the base fighting with so so so so much aoe and range damage.Or you just feed the imperials trying to help the republic :)

Can you really do your quests easily or just leech the range group where is near the base fighting with so so so so much aoe and range damage.Or you just feed the imperials trying to help the republic :)

Just do a combo that goes like this:

Leap --> Force Sweep (AoE) --> Guarded by Force --> Force Camo

or

Rebuke --> Saber Ward --> Leap --> Force Sweep (AoE) --> Resolve --> Force Camo

Not realy effective but at least you are doing somthing

Edited by OldxLady

Just do a combo that goes like this:

Leap --> Force Sweep (AoE) --> Guarded by Force --> Force Camo

or

Rebuke --> Saber Ward --> Leap --> Force Sweep (AoE) --> Resolve --> Force Camo

Not realy effective but at least you are doing somthing

I know i know i always do that but come on , 3 minute for 900-1000 aoe damage(1 meter maybe)

is this effective?

there is a great risk either if your pc cant handle this like mine (4-5 fps there , cant move cause of it)

Personally I find my role is basically to hang out by the healers and take out DPS that comes up behind the group. Or stop stealths that are trying to slow their healing. I find I'm seldom bored and get plenty of the kills made by the group. I wouldn't call this leeching, it is important that the healers can heal without interruption.

I'm also always waiting for the fishing to begin, once someone pulls an imp into the group he is jumped and slain.

Dont worry, I do the same thing. . .and then think about how the Imps must think Im so stupid for jumping in time and time again XD

There really isn't anything else we can do when we're camped right outside our base.

The better thing to do is to get your Ops group to actually push(if you're able to). If done correctly, this often helps you get out of your base and get more than 1-2 kills per 20 minutes.

But I agree, melees are having a tough time in Ilum when the numbers are imbalanced.

Guerilla tactics work best, move around and always ask for invites

I usually do my daillies in about an hour and really is a lot of fun, best if you bring a friend or two or of you can get an invite which seems now the norm at Illum

i dont find it all that tough, i dont like grouping with fail republic players so i just do ilum solo and gank people on the outskirts of central. Sometimes ill see if i can go in and 1v2 a small group then grab an armament and ride out. I just dont like grouping, it promotes zerging wich realistically is NOT pvp. Anyone who thinks they are good cuz they hide in groups of 10 and take on people who are solo is stupid. But its an LOL troll fest once i catch em solo, gotta luv that you can talk smack to the other faction as you finish them off.

But none the less we are a very good 1v1 class soo i think you will have more fun away from the group ganking people who are solo if you can find em.

i dont find it all that tough, i dont like grouping with fail republic players so i just do ilum solo and gank people on the outskirts of central. Sometimes ill see if i can go in and 1v2 a small group then grab an armament and ride out. I just dont like grouping, it promotes zerging wich realistically is NOT pvp. Anyone who thinks they are good cuz they hide in groups of 10 and take on people who are solo is stupid. But its an LOL troll fest once i catch em solo, gotta luv that you can talk smack to the other faction as you finish them off.

But none the less we are a very good 1v1 class soo i think you will have more fun away from the group ganking people who are solo if you can find em.

Indeed

I do the illum daillies solo or in small groups of 2 max 3

Imps are esailly killed when they not zergging cause unfortunatelly for them they cant solo for nothing cause they always group ganging and lack solo experience

The invites are to know where everyone is so you get a better feeling of whats going on