HairDresser + Cosmeticist

Southers

agreed i'd also like the skin colour sorted as sopend time in creator for all aspects then press play and the skin seems a few shades whiter, so back to creator

but yep customisations me likes dont know bout canon but hot planets get tanned cold get lighter who knows

possibly 1 stage further taking inspiration from movies but at some point option for limbs to go robotic a la vader

I'd be all for a feature like this as well and this game is in dire need of some user customization.

Sorry not trying to derail the topic of this thread, but this does fall under the topic of "cosmetics". Give us some better looking gear... some of the end game gear are the most hideous things, imo, I've ever seen in an MMO. They look NOTHING like something I'd see in Star Wars. I play a deception assassin, the end game gear does NOT make me look anything like you'd think an assassin would look like, instead I look like some weird looking crab with horns or something... I have a hard time describing it really it's just hideous. I'd really like to know how this got through development with someone saying, "Let's go with that! That looks awesome!"

"In Q&As Bioware have said that a "barbershop" is a feature more suitable for a more "matured" MMO."

Well thats very mature its like saying you can have WOW features but only once the games been running as long as wow meaning wow will always be years ahead! And its MMO's like this which they are in competition

All depends on what Bioware define as mature though

anyway back to topic. How about some propper race choices size shape colour not just human, human with horns, human with tendrals and all with the same body type and hair styles.

seems human only real character defined all other after thought

Edited by Black-Rain

Sorry to say it, but all future playable aliens (if any) will probably be of that variety too. Maybe as exotic as Cathar... but at the end of the day playable races need to be able to 1) Speak Basic 2) Have human-like lips so they can kiss their romanced companions when it gets to that.

An Ithorian can't exactly kiss.

yep just where the RPG element has an unliked effect upon the MMORPG element, initial fun is the playing but from what i understand longevity comes from endgame

wander if you guys would be happy to forgo the rpg crew story interactions for a more diverse race set, pure MMORPG

I need this so bad in my life. My bestie and I almost always run together, along with my husband. We got out of character creation and realized we had the same hairstyle. I almost died. I wear a hood most of the time but it annoys me to no end.

Seems silly to most peeps, but I would spend a TON of credits to be able to have a different hairstyle.

Actually, Stephen Reid said in a recent Q&A on Reddit that the Legacy unlocks would add more options, they wouldn't be of the "You've unlocked 30 extra beards" variety, so most likely it'll just be new race/class combination, like the Miraluka Sith seen in the video.

Actually, Stephen Reid said in a recent Q&A on Reddit that the Legacy unlocks would add more options, they wouldn't be of the "You've unlocked 30 extra beards" variety, so most likely it'll just be new race/class combination, like the Miraluka Sith seen in the video.

Coolio, thanks.

I was exceptionally dissapointed with the lack of a post-generation cosmetic system, its a massive gold sink from a dev point of view and a basic and staple feature of many older MMOs..

It's on my wishlist, along with hoodless armour for Jedi Knights or a deeper cosmetic system.

I was exceptionally dissapointed with the lack of a post-generation cosmetic system, its a massive gold sink from a dev point of view and a basic and staple feature of many older MMOs..

It's on my wishlist, along with hoodless armour for Jedi Knights or a deeper cosmetic system.

• 3 weeks later...