Bind button without mouseover for looting,

Terko_Koslah

Hey,

I would like to see a looting(chest, gathering) bind button without mouse over. There aren't much turn lever up or down choices in the game world so I thought this would be a good idea.

Same button could be used for gathering skills and chests and maybe also for quest objectives. The button would check if there is nearby anything to interact with and then active looting, gathering etc. according to what is nearest.

This would add to immersion. Players could move their character near loot and then press button without pointing the mouse. I think it would be good.

Also I would like to get a use button for friendly interaction with npcs and also if character sends his/hers companion to gather with mouseover the node activation area could be a little bigger.

Even if your near a gathering node, some of the graphics are hard to target and becomes a miss click. So the loot/gather/take nearest chest button without mouse over would be appreciated. :)

Edited by Terko_Koslah

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.