Merge servers for Warzones

Airoper

I like seeing familiar faces when I queue, knowing who I can guard and rely on and stuff. It gets a lot more impersonal with cross-server. a queue for rated would be cool, sure but don't start killing the personal relations in servers, in the future, research where you're going to play a bit better.

WAR was great, sorry you didn't like to pvp, or wanted shiny item progression.

Add a check box option to cross server que. Everyone's happy.

Ranked PvP matches. There you go. Pre-mades and low population server problems are not my problem, so I don't want to see you in my warzones. Good PvPers don't want to kill people they will never see again... might as well be killin mobs. No, we want you to see us and think twice about attacking us. We want to PvP against other guilds on our server, not some random guild who we know nothing about. Server balance issues? Coordinate with guilds from the other faction. Find a different solution to demand.

No cross-server bull crap please. Stop trying to kill this game. (<--trollbait;)).

I aggree with this guy. I like seeing somebody I just ganked on open world in a Wz and kill him there too. Or get revenge if the opposite happens. Also after a few games, I can easily recognize who is a good healer, so I can guard and protect him, which usually leads to succesfull games.

I for one am against the cross-server wzs.