☼♠♣♥♦♪♫☼What type of server are you on and why?☼♠♣♥♦♪♫☼

Nevzo

What are your thoughts on the pros and cons of the PvP servers?

I am undecided if I will be PvP or PvE, I love both.. just no idea if the "world pvp" is any good in this game? I'm going in blindly so will I get anhilitated before i get to grips with the game?

Edited by Nevzo

What are your thoughts on the pros and cons of the PvP servers?

I am undecided if I will be PvP or PvE, I love both.. just no idea if the "world pvp" is any good in this game? I'm going in blindly so will I get anhilitated before i get to grips with the game?

I'll probably start off PVE, since I'm more interested in doing the quests and the storylines than anything else, and it can get kind of irritating when your 15 minute courier quest turns into a 2 hour back and forth with some guy who's butt you just kicked but keeps coming back for more, then brings in friends, then you put the call out, etc.

I mean, that can be fun...but not when it's 11:30 and I just want to finish the damned quest line.

After I've done all those, I'll hit the PVP servers.

My main is on a pve, because I am not much of a pvp person (although I like it in small doses, when I feel like it) - and to be honest, I liked the server name. :o

When I play with a friend who prefers pvp, I will obviously be doing that on a pvp server.

I clicked on this thread because of all the symbols.

Also, PVP, 'cause it's the standard and best experience.

At least when I do get on...

:) I tried to make it eyecatching! Good responses so far... I just thought because this may pull an older crowd the PvP would turn out to be "Proper"