(SPOILER ALERT) Did Kao Cen Darach (Zabrak from Return) have to die?

DeltaWind

(SPOILER ALERT) So I don't think it was entirely necessary for Darach to sacrifice himself. I personally think he could've got on the ship with his apprentice and they could have you know.. pew pew force pushed the sith and been on there way to warn the republic. :/ idk maybe I'm over thinking it but I was quite disappointed when he died. what do you guys think?

(SPOILER ALERT) So I don't think it was entirely necessary for Darach to sacrifice himself. I personally think he could've got on the ship with his apprentice and they could have you know.. pew pew force pushed the sith and been on there way to warn the republic. :/ idk maybe I'm over thinking it but I was quite disappointed when he died. what do you guys think?

... One saber fight and we get this entire fanbase for Kao... its just like Maul.

Yep....isn't it sad? Don't get me wrong I thought the fight was good but...already a huge fanbase?..

Honestly there's no way I'm ever going to remember his name, let alone his relevance. That trailer was awesome, but Deceived was far better [in my opinion] and Malgus as a character is far, far more interesting.

Not really. The moment he turned his back to them they'd be on them. The only reason they reacted so slow in engaging him was out of caution knowing that he is dangerous. Remove that and they'd be finished. Not to mention we see what happens when he uses the force against Malgus. Malgus casually slices the objects thrown at him and advances. A force push would have simply been shrugged off.

My only problem was that Shatele gave him her lightsaber.

Good for giving him a better chance, but not so good for her I think, in case she got into trouble later.

But then again, seeing how she lost her new (?) lightsaber against Malgus on Alderaan, perhaps she's better off without one. :p

My only problem was that Shatele gave him her lightsaber.

Good for giving him a better chance, but not so good for her I think, in case she got into trouble later.

But then again, seeing how she lost her new (?) lightsaber against Malgus on Alderaan, perhaps she's better off without one. :p

As a consular, I have to say I could quite comfortably disable many aggressors without ever igniting my saber.

As a consular, I have to say I could quite comfortably disable many aggressors without ever igniting my saber.

You block lightsabers with your hand though or other such stuff. ;)

And no sentinel/guardian can triple-wield and throw objects at others. Perhaps Kao Cen was a multi-class or a Legacy bonus character. :p