Medium armor moddable orange slim top

Kytea

Hi

On my Sage, she's wearing the "slave girl top" bought at the Nar Shaddaa social items vendor. It's pretty much like the one Leia wore in the movie, when she's chained near the Hutt.

It's orange and moddable. Same armor rating as a normal chest piece.

Are there any orange-moddable "slim" tops for female Jedi Knights?

Hi

On my Sage, she's wearing the "slave girl top" bought at the Nar Shaddaa social items vendor. It's pretty much like the one Leia wore in the movie, when she's chained near the Hutt.

It's orange and moddable. Same armor rating as a normal chest piece.

Are there any orange-moddable "slim" tops for female Jedi Knights?

Define 'slim'.

There is certainly nothing medium armour that I have found even remotely like the 'social' armours that only come in light varieties.

Nothing in the bikini level, but there is the Aspiring Knight medium armour chest piece that comes from synthweaving (or GTN). Both my Sent and my Vigilance Guardian wear it. It looks like the one you get from Tython commendations

Nothing in the bikini level, but there is the Aspiring Knight medium armour chest piece that comes from synthweaving (or GTN). Both my Sent and my Vigilance Guardian wear it. It looks like the one you get from Tython commendations

Are they orange?

Very interesting. Is there anything similar for heavy armor users?

Not that I've found (and I've been looking since late beta).

However, unless you are actually main tanking a flashpoint or more, you won't really notice the impact of a single medium armor piece as long as you keep you mods up to date. My Vigilance spec guardian has tanked H4s with no problem in this chest piece, so a Defense spec should be fine.

My tank guardian wears actual heavy looking armor - mainly to help me remember which one I'm playing at the time, lol!

Not that I've found (and I've been looking since late beta).

However, unless you are actually main tanking a flashpoint or more, you won't really notice the impact of a single medium armor piece as long as you keep you mods up to date. My Vigilance spec guardian has tanked H4s with no problem in this chest piece, so a Defense spec should be fine.

My tank guardian wears actual heavy looking armor - mainly to help me remember which one I'm playing at the time, lol!

The difference is 74 armour.

I have no idea how much difference that actually makes.

Ok 74 armor I can live with. I guess it's time to trawl my local galactic trade network for some Aspiring Knight chest armor :)

Actually, just to clarify that - that was using an orange medium armour with a lvl 33 blue armour mod, and comparing it to a green lvl 33 suit of heavy armour.

If id been using a purple lvl 33 armour mod, or a blue or purple suit of lvl 33 armour, then the results might have been different, but the difference is going to be somewhere between 50 and 100 ish.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.