Blizz

Landara

does blizz have a mission unlock from affection?

I am almost 10000 affection and he talks about his past and left to go get his stuff back but I was hoping at full affection we get to go on a quick little mission together

anyone have full affection with blizz

does blizz have a mission unlock from affection?

I am almost 10000 affection and he talks about his past and left to go get his stuff back but I was hoping at full affection we get to go on a quick little mission together

anyone have full affection with blizz

I''ve actually been wondering that, not just about blizz but about everyone in general. So far it seems Mako is the only one that actually gives you missions to accompany her on. As far as the other crew members they all bring up conversations that talk about missions and they just head off on their own. Is it a matter that make is the only one that gives you those and theirs just arn't added, or is it that you can only do missions for one companion and if you unlock mako's they just go on their own? Anyone have any info?

Gault does. He hasn't for me yet, but we had a conversation during which he told me he was planning a way for us to make some quick cash and asked if i were interested. I said yes then he said he would get back to me. But since i kicked his ***** *** to the curb for Blizz now he never has.

Blizz is by far my favorite companion. He is so funny, I truly hope theres some side quests for him that I can go on with him. I find myself just clicking on him just to hear him jabber :p Plus, he mentioned he made 'modifications' to the ship including a sort of stepping stool to a water basin or something - I would love to just randomly see crazy Jawa enhancements visable on the ship. A random odd gizmo here, maybe a 'Blizz was here!' somewhere LOW on a wall. Would be pretty dern cool

Oh yea! Anyone ever seen someone with Blizz and he has this monsterous bag of junk on his back? Is that a companion look thing available somewhere ? Anyone? Please please :)

Yes, I want to say that's from the social vendor on Illum? I know I didn't see it until I had hit 50 already. So that's my best guess.