my idea to help make armstech better at 400

wargonglok

biochem has reusable medpacs, so all crew skill should give a reusable item,

like i said, biochem=medpac

cybertech= grenades

why not armstech = landmines

reminiscent of kotors landmines, we have the non-reusable that we sell and a reusable one just for us, I like it, my sniper could place a mine behind me and not have to worry bout stealthers,

just looking for feedback, if we get enough hype we may get devs to see it,

biochem has reusable medpacs, so all crew skill should give a reusable item,

why not armstech = landmines

just looking for feedback, if we get enough hype we may get devs to see it,

Armstech:

Or a aug you could put in a crit weapon you made, like a grenade launcher!!

well armormech shouldn't get a shield in addition to the bracers and belts with augment slots in the bop rakata category, that is their perc.

Now armstech apparently has no perc while artifice has relics that can have augment slots, so I don't know what to tell you armstech people since you can't even reverse engineer your vibroknifes. Seems like they gave every profession a perc and forgot to give you one.

Edited by Ravenelle

I'd be all about being able to craft items (don't even care if they'd be BOP or not because they could be a good moneymaker) that improve your weapons.

Jarvistech X-17 Featherlight Trigger - Attaching this to a blaster rifle, pistol, sniper rifle, or assault cannon increases your alacrity rating by ____.

Terk Industries LR-35 Targetting Scope - Attaching this to a blaster rifle, pistol, sniper rifle, or assault cannon increases your accuracy rating by ___.

So on, so forth, you get the idea. I'd love to help my server community have better, more B-A, and more effective guns!

Over Charged Blast: armstech can over charge there blaster to fire more powerful blasts then normal, a short term power/crit/surge dps bonus it is a reuseable ability on a cooldown.

was my first thought for arms tech and could use same for artifice and lightsabers.

armortechs could add augments to any armor they have including orange gear! this would give them a clear cut stat advantage.

were my few ideas at least.

fair enough it might be low on a priority for it being a craft and the sheer amount of bugs in the game at the moment which is normal for a new game, but still the fact is I leveled Armstech and I really do not see the point appart from being able to craft epic weapons for my companions that I replace quite easily with the daily on Belsavis. It is truely sad that there is **** all for armstechs

Idk..

I mean as a scoundrel, I buy shotguns from armstech peoples. I asked them what the best they could make me and they showed me a really good one. The problem was that it needed 3 biochemical alloys and he was going to sell me the shotgun for 1.5 mil. Seriously.

I ended up buying the green one for 15k. o.O

If they can come with an augment Id pay much higher even if it were just a green colored one...

fair enough it might be low on a priority for it being a craft and the sheer amount of bugs in the game at the moment which is normal for a new game, but still the fact is I leveled Armstech and I really do not see the point appart from being able to craft epic weapons for my companions that I replace quite easily with the daily on Belsavis. It is truely sad that there is **** all for armstechs

There is not much for any of the Crafting right now...

It's been proven and said over and over and over...

There is some "nice to have" but nothing to really go crazy about 1 single thing...

Right now crafting is nothing really worth it but I enjoy it for getting to 50 :) Kinda change the pain place and crafting some Artifact for my guildies !!

Edited by pSyToR