The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Headstart Going To Ruin PVP Servers

Sentential

Not sure why they didnt think this through ahead of time. Nothing says griefing more than a group of folks who get in several days ahead of everyone with no end game content other than griefing people at the first contested planet

GG Bioware guess I wont be rolling on a PVP server like I wanted to

Not sure why they didnt think this through ahead of time. Nothing says griefing more than a group of folks who get in several days ahead of everyone with no end game content other than griefing people at the first contested planet

If you're this worried about being ganked, I'm surprised you chose PvP in the first place.

How is this different than joining a game that has been around for several months/years and rolling on a PvP server? None. You expect them to fully populate all PvP servers so you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? If you want to join a PvP server, then do so and realize that griefing is part of the experience.