UNOFFICAL welcome , and waiting for invite thread

Alberone

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check your emails, just got my access granted email, sadly can't play until i get home from work in 8 hours! :)

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07.21.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

From Twitter:

The second wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent. As always, check your spam folders!

The only thing I have in my spam folders is about sexual married women, one night stands, ashley madison, etc. I guess I can also get a higher credit score...

I like how the mods have dubbed this the official b*tching thread :cool:

You mean the one that was positive on the first post?

Even though Stephen Reid posted on one of the other threads? :p

Also: 7/22 (site says 7/23 but it LIES), and Still no access in the second wave.

Now at SEVERELY annoyed.

my game was shipped sunday, so with luck ill get it tomorrow. but im a little annoyed i didnt get my invite to play today, since i paid £130 for the SE. and pre-ordered months ago :(

I assume you me CE not SE. I had that, but I think according to the Email GAME sent the won't arrive till the 15th. the tracker code works with Royal Mail Track and Trace, but I have no status on mine.

Anyone already picked a server they want to go on :p. The names are pretty cool.

Sup all,

I too purchased first day, participated in two betas and redeemed my code immediately and am currently still waiting. However, I was checking the server status page and saw there was a disproportionate amount of players logged in from the east coast currently playing. It seems players are also getting access by region. I've no idea if this is a factor in the algorithmic process for player access, but there does seem to be a correlation. As luck would have it, my residence is in the west coast area. =(

see ya in game! :rolleyes:

you have to remember.. people that did pre-order and are waiting (east and west coast US) arent even awake yet.. so longins for that tracker may be slow.. 8:10 est so thats 5:10 am west coast... people are still sleepin!.. send me my code now and ill log on!!

hehe

You kidding? I was up at 6am an checking my email. Any REAL SW fan should be.

I preordered on 7-21 via origin and redeemed code as soon as it was sent to me that same morning. I got the "welcome to early access" email an hour ago (7:35AM EST). Too bad I am at work and can't play til 5:00PM. :(

I feel your pain i was in at 7:10am got to play for 30 minutes then had to go to work. Now i get to just post on the forums and wait for the end of the day to play again although i might play during lunch for a little bit.

I really don't understand why they couldn't send out emails to everyone stating..."your early access begins on this date and at this time".

They know people are excited to play and some may not get early access for a few days. Making them wait around and wonder just seems a bit rediculous.