UNOFFICAL welcome , and waiting for invite thread

Alberone

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pre ordered and registered July 24th, and I did not get the first wave. That doesnt bother me much. HOWEVER I am getting confirmed reports that people who registered AFTER tha date are already in and are playing.

Like seriously Bioware? whats the point in that? The best thing I can think of to do right now is to forget the game even exists and whenever I recieve the "email", which is looking like never, then I can go "cool I can play now". And to top it all off I ordered a physical CE and I wont be getting my CE until after the 20th, so I will be cut off at some point. The EGA seems really pointless to me right about now, not even worth my time.

It's probably less important when you preordered and more important about which server your on. So if one server has no one who ordered in July by some weird coincide, then some of that later orderers will get in.

You're not on a server until you're allowed in to create a character.

Your GUILD might be, but you don't HAVE to roll on that server OR join that guild.

I've been waiting for this game since Galaxies died. I can't really afford to spend the money to buy it but I'm doing it anyway. And I woke up at 6:45 am and I'm NOT a morning person, and can't get back to sleep.

I'm tired and cranky to begin with, and then don't get let in when my friends, who preordered a mere day before I did, do.

So yeah, you can bet I'm upset.

You can be upset (a bit silly if your an adult) but you can't honestly blame Bioware for this.

Look at it like this.. at least you live in a world where you get to play video games and can actually say "I can't afford to spend the money but I am doing it anyways." You could easily be in some **** warzone part of the world doing PvP in real life :)

You have people that order, when it first came available who didn't get in. I have a buddy who order last week who already in. So I'm not sure what there looking for. They should give dates, If you order before this time your in. Or send out email telling people when there going to have early access. So they know . People are all about knowing .

thought the guy on twitter said it would be based on date you redeemed your code.. period.. if they are just randomly inviting thats great for people who just recently ordered... but you know... just going by what they said.

Went to bed early so I could wake up at 3:30 (PST), get ready for work, and be ready to rock TOR at 0400 lol. Of course, I can't tell any of my friends that....they'd think I was crazy.

Sooooo glad the forums opened up though, so at least I can get a few laughs even if I don't get in.

Daniel

P.S. How do I change my avatar?

Went to bed early so I could wake up at 3:30 (PST), get ready for work, and be ready to rock TOR at 0400 lol. Of course, I can't tell any of my friends that....they'd think I was crazy.

Sooooo glad the forums opened up though, so at least I can get a few laughs even if I don't get in.

Daniel

P.S. How do I change my avatar?

IF YOU CLICK ON MY ACCOUNT AT THE TOP RIGHT ; THERE SHOULD BE A CHOICE IN THE LIST ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE

sry caps

You can be upset (a bit silly if your an adult) but you can't honestly blame Bioware for this.

Look at it like this.. at least you live in a world where you get to play video games and can actually say "I can't afford to spend the money but I am doing it anyways." You could easily be in some **** warzone part of the world doing PvP in real life :)

Actually I can blame bioware for this, because waiting to send the e-mail until you actually get access is just cruel.

I didn't need to get up at 6:45 am and be sleepy all day, because I wasn't allowed in, but I had to get up to find that out!

Right now I'm more upset about that than anything. I'm not going to get as much play in as I could've now because I woke up early, and I'm going to get tired early, regardless of when I get in.

I may forgive them if I get in today. If I don't, I'm going to be LIVID.

There were about 150-200k Pre-Orders in July, SR said they are letting a few hundred thousand people in per day.

Hopefully by that math all Julys will get in today by some point.

Are you sure you are looking at world wide numbers?

By the end of July (according to VgCharts) there were almost 300k pre-orders, and I don't know if that includes European orders.

Also, pre-orders aren't the same as code redeemed dates (though you would assume they are, or are close enough to be reflective).

7/21 here but not in while my friend who ordered on 7/25 got in.....

Ordered and entered on July 21 @ 8am.. still nothing yet.. we all will get in and be playing soon. Thanks go out to all who tested and got a preview of it.. Hope to see everyone in game.

Email confirming play time 9:00am

Beta Tester Squadron 419

Beta Week 4

Stress Test Beta Weekend

Last weekend Beta.

May the Force be with you. and these aren't the droids you didn't find.:):cool:

Edited by Dawnshie